RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I fucked up the Aurora quest too somehow, I've got it to work before. Oh well I'll just do a replay through.
Hey does Tabbie have sex with the centaurs and if yes how?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I cant get the night scene with Aurora I go there and the two argue over Tabi being there. I go to rest, and the 'option' to speak with Aurora isnt there, is just jumps to the BJ scene. I tried 5 times now and nothing! Instead of sleeping at Aurora’s house I went back with Courtney. The next morning I had to go back to Aurora’s house to a scene which never appeared, and to trigger the "Find Becca" part of the quest.

I even downloaded the walkthorugh to see if there's something I missed (0.14) (and yes I talked with Aurora at the thrift store while hanging out with Courtney)! Everything I had done to that point was pretty close to the order of the walkthrough.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should have gone earlier and talked to Aurora but I didn't notice if you could trigger any night scenes, it seems they only trigger when linked to an event.
Did you see the peek scene with Aurora and her boyfriend? I had issues getting the sex scene with Aurora when I missed that scene. On Day 1 you have to talk to her and flirt with her at her house, talk to her again later that day at Thrift and flirt with her there too. Then on Night 1 you need to stay at her house, ask her to stay after your nightmare, then kiss her in the morning. Then on Night 2 after you meet Courtney, Becca, and Larina, before going to sleep at Courtney's you have to go to Aurora's and peek in her room. Then as you mentioned talk to her at Thrift with Courtney and she'll say she wants to talk to you. After the Harrowing sleep at Aurora's and she should be in her room. Missing any of this will result in Aurora not being in her room that night.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Following the walkthrough you get the scene with Aurara. I got it. There aren't any bugs.
By the way I wasn't trying to argue or anything, just wanted to point out I seem to be having trouble accessing certain scenes! Do you have any trouble with the 3rd "Sex Deprived" scene? I probably should say I installed the Yusara Mod! That could be the reason scenes are acting out of whack

I still have the original Pictures folder, I was think of dumping the MOD files directly into it. I'm not sure that would work!

I have to start all over then because I really didn't save it in separate slots after completing a task or quest!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The instructions for the Yusara Patch are a bit vague, I assume your not suppose to replace the whole www folder but your suppose to move the files from the pictures sub folder to that same folder in the game?

Thanks for any help with this

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The instructions for the Yusara Patch are a bit vague, I assume your not suppose to replace the whole www folder but your suppose to move the files from the pictures sub folder to that same folder in the game?

Thanks for any help with this
Copy the patch to the main game folder ... it's not vague, it couldn't be any easier.

It will ask you to overwrite some files, click yes, job done.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Copy the patch to the main game folder ... it's not vague, it couldn't be any easier.

It will ask you to overwrite some files, click yes, job done.
Yeah I see now, at first I thought it would replace the whole game folder.

This is my first time playing this game and I believe the first time playing a RPGM, I have mainly played Ren'PY so besides pointing and clicking the mouse, I have no idea what other controls there are for this game, like how do you access the options menu while in game?

Thanks again

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
My game freezes when i break out of prison with the lieutenant and the centaur right after she says "now lets get out of here"

Reactions: LaPein

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I do i get my saves to work for the new version?

I got it i had to move my saves from old version into new version.
I hope everything is fine since i have a bad memory and can't remember everything i did and this is why i prefer Ren'Py.

Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
Hello
I am Following the bicurious quest. Aurora asked me to meet her at home .
I dont find at her parents home before or after the awakening .
I went up before to rest and her dad attempt to rape.
Is this a bug or did i missed Something ?
Thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hello
Thanks
@mazariah answered few posts above.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hello
Thanks
Spoiler tag next time please!
Even though you spoiled i still hope you got it working!

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I do i get my saves to work for the new version?

I got it i had to move my saves from old version into new version.
I hope everything is fine since i have a bad memory and can't remember everything i did and this is why i prefer Ren'Py.
Expect this to be buggy. Old saves typically don't work well with new versions.

Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
I appologize for the spoiler
I guess it was a game problem , i reloaded the same save and all went well .
Is searching for aurora sickness finished in this version .?

Reactions: Catwashere

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I appologize for the spoiler
I guess it was a game problem , i reloaded the same save and all went well .
Is searching for aurora sickness finished in this version .?
Doesn't look like it is
During the game play the dev posts a few places where the dialogue or event is not yet implemented, i.e the cute barmaid at the tavern where she tells you the dev hasn't decided what to do with her at this update. Hopefully something with Tabbie and Maddy.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes