RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Is it just me or the new panties don't show in panties gallery? Also the new scenes are not shown in scene replay. On the upside, the problem with not being able to go to sleep first night seem to be resolved.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So far I'm getting errors of missing image when I do Nyx oral and the sex scene with Yusara on Day 2. Also as was mentioned in the last post panties don't show up. And I can't for the life of me find Keegan on Day 2. I'm assuming like the Tatia scene Night 1 it got moved and the walkthrough wasn't updated. I intend to play through however much is left of my normal Tabi route, then play the futa Tabi route and I'll update my full walkthrough accordingly. Hopefully in the next few hours I'll finish it.

Edit: Also just that when doing the Yusara training on Day 2 if you select Keena one of the animations it plays is Futa Tabi even if you're not playing that route

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So far I'm getting errors of missing image when I do Nyx oral and the sex scene with Yusara on Day 2. Also as was mentioned in the last post panties don't show up. And I can't for the life of me find Keegan on Day 2. I'm assuming like the Tatia scene Night 1 it got moved and the walkthrough wasn't updated. I intend to play through however much is left of my normal Tabi route, then play the futa Tabi route and I'll update my full walkthrough accordingly. Hopefully in the next few hours I'll finish it.

Edit: Also just that when doing the Yusara training on Day 2 if you select Keena one of the animations it plays is Futa Tabi even if you're not playing that route
For the Keegan: I couldn't find him the first time as well but then reloaded and tried again. He stands in front of the top most tent (supply tent) in the screen before the actual camp, however it seems he disappears if you pass him once without speaking.

Reactions: mazariah

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
i always wondered why you spend so little time in the fantasy world (which in my opinion should be where you stay the whole game) and almost immediately get sent to the real/human world which is rather bland and uninteresting which takes up 90% of the game

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I used to love this game, but stopped playing because he never does anything with anal. The girl fucks a dog no problem, but god forbid she does butt stuff once in a while
Well, there was an option to fuck Rebecca's ass and I must say that was truly satisfying though it was admittedly rather rapish... :biggrin:

Version .14 Beta 3 Update (Last beta for v.14)
May 18 at 4:37pm

Alright, last update for Beta's as far as Version .14 goes.
  • Fixed the Game Freezing bug when the Twinsome Quest is either not active or the Reward wasn't offered when it is active.
  • Few other bug fixes that I didn't write down... (Shame on me)
  • Rewrote the Ent Quest: The craftsman will now only accept the Ent Penis
  • Rewrote the Ent Scene: Should make more sense now that Tabitha would want to give up and walk away.
  • Finished the Twinsome Quest line, if it is active, resting on Day 2 in the Twins room should lead to a new scene.
  • Added the Final rest options to the beds for ending day 2, though I took out an auto-save, so save before using the beds.
  • Fixed the Sundials allowing time of day to change before training with Yusara on Day 2.
  • Changed the Moral Hole to use the same triggers as the Gloryhole in Chapter 2, so it resets properly on resting.
  • Fixed a bug with Taler that made him not appear in his house when he should. (After the first scene with Sage, Ava, and Taler)
  • Tatia's flower picking scene was moved to Night 2: This was done last update actually.
Where exactly is Taler's house located?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
am i missing something or am i just at the end of the game? Im at the part where you go to the camp and find your brother, but i cant figure out what im supposed to do to progress the story

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I decided to download this and play it out. Does anyone know what the Yusara Patch is suppose to do? It doesn't say on the OP, just how to install it! Can you keep the original www/img/pictures and just move the Patch pictures into the folder, or is better to just overwrite the picture folder?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Updated my guide to v.14. Includes everything from Chapter 1 until Chapter 4 Day 2 and details each decision and how they affect stats and relationships as well as a split for the normal Tabi and futa Tabi. Given the nature of this update there's a lot of quest lines that start and aren't finished so it's tough to know if I missed something or if it just isn't implemented yet but I think I covered it all. You can find it via this link or in my signature. Let me know if I missed something and have fun!

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
If anyone has a save for the start of chapter 4 that would be great. I started this version at chapter 3, got to the part where you escape from the castle again and the game just goes black screen and nothing =(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Updated my guide to v.14. Includes everything from Chapter 1 until Chapter 4 Day 2 and details each decision and how they affect stats and relationships as well as a split for the normal Tabi and futa Tabi. Given the nature of this update there's a lot of quest lines that start and aren't finished so it's tough to know if I missed something or if it just isn't implemented yet but I think I covered it all. You can find it via this link or in my signature. Let me know if I missed something and have fun!

Thank you. Added to OP.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
If anyone has a save for the start of chapter 4 that would be great. I started this version at chapter 3, got to the part where you escape from the castle again and the game just goes black screen and nothing =(
This is the right before you exit the town at the end of v.13. File1 is normal Tabi and file 2 Futa Tabi. Also my slut and temperament points are quite high.

Reactions: Sylrissa

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while, but this Yusara patch seems to be a bonus sex scene. I've decrypted the images and there is just a sex scene with Yusara.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes