RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017

Version .14 is now available to Patrons of the $5 tier and above. Please see your respective download post below this one. Also, the 4k Wallpapers have been updated with seven new ones. Download is in the $5 Tier Post.
Release Notes:

Chapter 4 Begins!
Added 21 New scenes to the game with over 1100 new renders (I lost count, its probably around 1200-1300 renders) Do note, the majority of these scenes are optional, and you will have to explore to find them. In fact, I believe only 2 or 3 scenes are part of the actual storyline.

20+ New Maps to explore, 5 Large ones, and a lot of smaller ones.

Bonus: - If you're new, or just missed some of my past wallpapers, here they all are. Some of them are 4k, some are 1080p. Includes the new one above of Faelan Keena. (Does not include the 4k Journals)
Woo finally can't wait to play this! I'm surprised and very intrigued to see that most of the content in this update is optional and not story based. I'll be refreshing this thread hoping someone shares a download :cool:

Reactions: HardCoreEvo

freca

Jun 15, 2017

Version .14 is now available to Patrons of the $5 tier and above. Please see your respective download post below this one. Also, the 4k Wallpapers have been updated with seven new ones. Download is in the $5 Tier Post.
Release Notes:

Chapter 4 Begins!
Added 21 New scenes to the game with over 1100 new renders (I lost count, its probably around 1200-1300 renders) Do note, the majority of these scenes are optional, and you will have to explore to find them. In fact, I believe only 2 or 3 scenes are part of the actual storyline.

20+ New Maps to explore, 5 Large ones, and a lot of smaller ones.

Bonus: - If you're new, or just missed some of my past wallpapers, here they all are. Some of them are 4k, some are 1080p. Includes the new one above of Faelan Keena. (Does not include the 4k Journals)

Here's a link for the Unencrypted Panty Edition of Version .14

Enjoy everyone!

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Here's a link for the Unencrypted Panty Edition of Version .14

Enjoy everyone!
Thanks. Been refreshing the page to see the links for v0.14 since I saw the release notes. By the way is there a significant difference between panty and normal release ?

Reactions: freca

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks. Been refreshing the page to see the links for v0.14 since I saw the release notes. By the way is there a significant difference between panty and normal release ?
The only content difference is that with the Panty Edition when you hit Esc to open the menu you can look at your Panty collection. And in there, there will be some exclusive scenes. But nothing that affects the main gameplay.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Cool! I'm a bit surprised its done since there were buggy alpha and beta versions floating around just a few days ago, but those were probably older?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Hmm, I seem to be having another problem, which I don't believe has been mentioned before. I can't seem to be able to go to sleep at first night in chapter 4, even though I talked to Yusara, Courtney, Keena and Keegan - regardless of which option I pick to solve Keena's "problem". The sleep option is greyed out for me, I can only workout and masturbate as many times as I want....
This bug will occur if you touched the sundial again after changing to night(it happened to me though). It was fortunate I have other saves

freca

Jun 15, 2017
why you cant do workout in first day chapter 4?
You can. You just need workout gear to do so, just like in the human world. So, you either need to steal the workout gear before meeting with your brother, or be gifted it afterwards.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I'm having the exact same issue. According to the Chapter 4 walkthrough, I'm also missing Tatia picking flowers and Xara in the camp as well. Anyone have an idea of what could be wrong?
Tatia picking flowers was actually moved to the next night, it's just that author forgot to mention it, but the changelog for the last version 0.14 mentions it. Well, I hope the "not being able to go to sleep" issue is resolved in this last version though.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes