RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
During Yusura's sex scene i still get a loading image error even with the patch,has anyone had the same problem?

edit: changed the name of some images and it Works now

Jan 29, 2018
I've downloaded v.14 from front page, but the game both won't a) let me continue into Chapter 4 from an old save and b) start chapter 4 from the 'new game' option. Any help would be appreciated.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I've downloaded v.14 from front page, but the game both won't a) let me continue into Chapter 4 from an old save and b) start chapter 4 from the 'new game' option. Any help would be appreciated.
a) Older saves are always problematic, and if it isn't even of the 0.14 version I wouldn't use it
b) Because there is no start a new game in chapter 4 at the moment

-> Start a new game in Ch.3. You get within 5 - 10 minutes to Ch.4.

Reactions: Stratsbourginton1

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Also, the link on the OP to the 4K wallpapers doesn't work. The one posted a page back by Krull does work, however.

Reactions: UncleVT

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I already found a bug, with the the Sex Deprived scene 3 I cut it off at the jerk off after Tabi sucks them off, and the screen just stays at her jerking them off, the Stats bar comes up, I can hit ESC and bring up the Menu. But Shes stuck at that scene.

Really didn't want to watch her fuck those two morons but I may end up having to do that o see if I can keep this part of the game from getting stuck.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I already found a bug, with the the Sex Deprived scene 3 I cut it off at the jerk off after Tabi sucks them off, and the screen just stays at her jerking them off, the Stats bar comes up, I can hit ESC and bring up the Menu. But Shes stuck at that scene.

Really didn't want to watch her fuck those two morons but I may end up having to do that o see if I can keep this part of the game from getting stuck.
I've already reported that bug and so has at least one other person, on the Patreon site. I have no idea what the status is on that.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
So in day 1 of chapter 4, i talk to keena and then to courtney and then back to keena, but it still wont let me sleep, any ideas why ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's a shame, I hadn't played the game since 0.9 (due to the changes the DEV was forced to make) I come back to play it, and there's bugs from late in Chapter 2 going into Chapter 3. I was looking forward to getting back into this game, and getting caught up until the next update. I just have to wait it out like everyone! :(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't seen any bugs before the new update.

I take it Patreon is the reason we aren't getting Kara scenes.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 hasn't bugs.
I cant get the night scene with Aurora I go there and the two argue over Tabi being there. I go to rest, and the 'option' to speak with Aurora isnt there, is just jumps to the BJ scene. I tried 5 times now and nothing! Instead of sleeping at Aurora’s house I went back with Courtney. The next morning I had to go back to Aurora’s house to a scene which never appeared, and to trigger the "Find Becca" part of the quest.

I even downloaded the walkthorugh to see if there's something I missed (0.14) (and yes I talked with Aurora at the thrift store while hanging out with Courtney)! Everything I had done to that point was pretty close to the order of the walkthrough.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should have gone earlier and talked to Aurora but I didn't notice if you could trigger any night scenes, it seems they only trigger when linked to an event.

Aug 3, 2017
When you get back to town in chapter 3, if you go to Auroras house the asshole and his wife will argue and go upstairs. You should then be able to go into Auroras room and talk to her, and then once you're done with that when it's time to rest you should be able to get the next Aurora scene

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I cant get the night scene with Aurora I go there and the two argue over Tabi being there. I go to rest, and the 'option' to speak with Aurora isnt there, is just jumps to the BJ scene. I tried 5 times now and nothing! Instead of sleeping at Aurora’s house I went back with Courtney. The next morning I had to go back to Aurora’s house to a scene which never appeared, and to trigger the "Find Becca" part of the quest.

I even downloaded the walkthorugh to see if there's something I missed (0.14) (and yes I talked with Aurora at the thrift store while hanging out with Courtney)! Everything I had done to that point was pretty close to the order of the walkthrough.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should have gone earlier and talked to Aurora but I didn't notice if you could trigger any night scenes, it seems they only trigger when linked to an event.
Following the walkthrough you get the scene with Aurara. I got it. There aren't any bugs.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes