RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey guys - this is totally off-topic. Can you please keep the conversation here to the game in the OP, please? Thanks

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, we kinda drifted way off topic.
But the initial argument that censoring the dev is more Patreon than Federal laws seems valid.

Does anyone know anything about the release of update 0.15 that is not a beta?

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
Sorry, we kinda drifted way off topic.
But the initial argument that censoring the dev is more Patreon than Federal laws seems valid.

Does anyone know anything about the release of update 0.15 that is not a beta?
Dev suffered a major personal tragedy this past month, and is having some challenges rendering a couple of scenes. Work is still in progress, but 0.15 is not ready for release yet

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played this in a while. Good little sex adventure but wow did it crash a lot on me. So has the dev had to remove most of the original content from the game or something going off the last few posts? I think I played up to V10 and it did indeed feature zoo type fun.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sucks that a centaur is considered bestiality
Wow have we discussed that! lol

Would be nice if the dev. could release a uncensored version somewhere. It would be interesting to see just how sexually adventurous Tabie was meant to go.

Reactions: Delmach

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow have we discussed that! lol

Would be nice if the dev. could release a uncensored version somewhere. It would be interesting to see just how sexually adventurous Tabie was meant to go.
With her nice Futa cock pounding some centaur!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tentacle monster attack from the cave lake under the castle.

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
as long as its behind a pay wall i dont think patreon really cares. look at claire's quest for example. bring back sparticus!!!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
as long as its behind a pay wall i dont think patreon really cares. look at claire's quest for example. bring back sparticus!!!

I have been quiet for various reasons but there is a statement that if the content is in the game and the game is funded via Patreon they CAN act. Nverjos actually only added it because people asked, and Patreon has the right to control what is done via their platform. So yes even if it's behind that paywall they can disrupt things if they feel there is something questionable then they can act. it's kind of like deciding to speed on the highway, the limit is 55 and you decide that there is no one around you can crank up the engine and go 75 and if a cop catches you, then they can and will write a ticket or worse. I don't mind that you want it back there but realize that just because someone else does something it's not saying that it is going to be safe to do it also.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nverjos has been caught up in a very unfair situation.
When Patreon banned Mr.Dots DMD he took his game DMD off Patreon and is continuing the game outside of their control, unless a dev leaves Patreon the company can control content.
It is unfortunate a dev designed a game with a set of agreed terms only to have the company change their TOS after the fact. The dev. then may have to patch together their game to meet new standards that they never agreed to initially.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nverjos has been caught up in a very unfair situation.
When Patreon banned Mr.Dots DMD he took his game DMD off Patreon and is continuing the game outside of their control, unless a dev leaves Patreon the company can control content.
It is unfortunate a dev designed a game with a set of agreed terms only to have the company change their TOS after the fact. The dev. then may have to patch together their game to meet new standards that they never agreed to initially.
oh I agree it is VERY unfair to Nverjos and the other devs. and the reason is that the credit companies that are backing credit card transactions are saying to these services if they find any one of their morals broken (rules but really morals) they will remove their services. so companies like patreon does what they can to minimize things and still it rankles those of us that like the lewder side of life. That's why though I liked sparticus I'm not asking Nverjos to return him what so ever. once the "game" is no longer in development perhaps might ask to revisit that stuff. since it's not the reason people are paying.

Take Dots' DMD.... every third month is for DMD but there is no real money coming in for it specifically. so patreon can't say a damn thing about it. since it's not on their site at all. so yea it's not fun but we have to understand from Nverjos' side and support Nverjos how we can. (I still think Nverjos is a woman, I however may be wrong hehe)

Reactions: RustyV

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Take Dots' DMD.... every third month is for DMD but there is no real money coming in for it specifically
To be honest,Dots',in my opinion,cares about those fans that have suported DMD game and that's why he continue to work on that game,compared to other dev's ( we know who),that decided to abandon their work for the patreon reason ( although the real reason was that he no longer wanted to work on that game) ,so Mr. Dots deserve much respect for doing what others refused to do,no matter how much the fans beged for it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
To be honest,Dots',in my opinion,cares about those fans that have suported DMD game and that's why he continue to work on that game,compared to other dev's ( we know who),that decided to abandon their work for the patreon reason ( although the real reason was that he no longer wanted to work on that game) ,so Mr. Dots deserve much respect for doing what others refused to do,no matter how much the fans beged for it.
He does deserve praise for still making the game and for making really great games, he makes some of my favorite just like i love this game!

Reactions: Freki

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
oh I agree it is VERY unfair to Nverjos and the other devs. and the reason is that the credit companies that are backing credit card transactions are saying to these services if they find any one of their morals broken (rules but really morals) they will remove their services. so companies like patreon does what they can to minimize things and still it rankles those of us that like the lewder side of life. That's why though I liked sparticus I'm not asking Nverjos to return him what so ever. once the "game" is no longer in development perhaps might ask to revisit that stuff. since it's not the reason people are paying.

Take Dots' DMD.... every third month is for DMD but there is no real money coming in for it specifically. so patreon can't say a damn thing about it. since it's not on their site at all. so yea it's not fun but we have to understand from Nverjos' side and support Nverjos how we can. (I still think Nverjos is a woman, I however may be wrong hehe)
I agree with your assessment and that Nverjos is a woman.
A. A fourth wall event revealed Courtney and the dev share the same name.
B. During another fourth wall event the dev comments on how good the dev's ass is.
That's pretty much a thing women are more proud of then men. Men are usually more proud of power muscles.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Oh I am not saying dots is bad or anything about that! I love that he's continued his work on DMD! I was only pointing out that the is no direct link to DMD and Dot's Patreon thus Patreon can not do anything under their current rules. And Dots should be applauded for that and though slow going we will get DMD done! :)

I agree with your assessment and that Nverjos is a woman.
A. A fourth wall event revealed Courtney and the dev share the same name.
B. During another fourth wall event the dev comments on how good the dev's ass is.
That's pretty much a thing women are more proud of then men. Men are usually more proud of power muscles.

Very true, but thought I still believe the Dev is a woman here are some points for the other side:
1) Courtney is not specifically a woman's name. I took Driver's ed with a Dana, and I have just asked someone to come clean my dryer vents with the name of Dana. so the name itself is not an indication.
2) the comment on the dev's ass... well yes that tends to say woman, but I've seen many woman comment about a man's ass before.
3) Another 4th wall comment specifically uses the male pronoun (he/his).
4) though there are female devs, and many women here that enjoy this, the majority of the devs making these games are men or at least men in charge.

This is why I do not assume the Dev is a woman and that it is my belief by many factors and this is what I have:
1) though Courtney is a gender neutral name, It is more used for women.
2) the feel of the game is more about treating the woman's form right, Tabi has large breasts, but not overly large. Other characters are rendered proportionate for the most part and this is one of the biggest things, usually men will place over sized breasts on characters more often than not.
3) the feel of the story is more about the journey and not just the sex, most games here are just about the sex and story is a second thought. (IE: DMD, dreams of desire, Dreaming of dana. Yes I love those three but sex is the major aspect to the game and the story comes in second, though these do have a fairly well developed story line)
4) in OCT 2017 Nverjos disappeared because of trouble at home (it was discussed here before) and it was stated that she was a single parent of an older daughter. In the US more often than not children are given to the women in cases of divorce or custody battles, sometimes men but not as often.

thus till Nverjos says one way or the other, I will believe that she is the best pronoun to use but I could be wrong.

Reactions: RustyV and junkanon

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Very good detective work Freki.

Sadly, it seems Nverjos has had more than her fair share of personal tragedy.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Oh I am not saying dots is bad or anything about that! I love that he's continued his work on DMD! I was only pointing out that the is no direct link to DMD and Dot's Patreon thus Patreon can not do anything under their current rules. And Dots should be applauded for that and though slow going we will get DMD done! :)
And i havent said anything like that,i only pointed,in my own oppinion,that Mr. Dot's it's one of the few,if not the only one,that continue to work on a project without financial support.TOO BAD that other developers dont do that,i understand them very well,but i belive that if you want to be a good developer and if you really want to be apreciated,sometimes sacrifices must be made,if it's possible,especialy when there are hundreads if not thousands of fans that beg for you to continue your work on a project.Maybe,but i really dont think so,other devs could learn something from this guy...
Anyway.Back on this topic,i hope that we'll get a new update soon,and i also hope that the updates will start to come more regulary from now on ( i know what happend to this developer family).
Best wishes and keep this game going,because there are a lot of fans here.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes