RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
guys... you really overthink it which is unnecesary.
she posts patches mostly beginning of 20's of the month. and she wrote she was rendering scenes on the 20. of last month. so i thought, it has been a month and she probably finished her work and it is ready to be posted. that is all.
no need to be defensive or offensive. it is bad for your health :)
I do understand what you were saying and thinking, unfortunately in that post Nverjos said it would be out the next friday to the beta testers and then a week later for release (normal time) but with the death in the family things are mucked up. so we are ALL trying to patiently wait for Nverjos to come back and post something new :) I'm checking patreon daily to make sure I didn't miss a response vs a new post which I'd be informed of immediately via Email alert.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh did not know it was a death of a family member damn that sucks, so we should all just be patient and allow some time for the whole process!

Reactions: Aiden

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Where exactly is Becca's Loft? I feel like I have searched the town over 10 times but cannot find it.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Where is the hole in the wall? I mean in the cellar, I didn't flash to the kid and then my next quest was to go to the cellar, I searched in there and nothin. I read about no ring in the hole bug in this tread so I tried to find it by myself but I couldn't.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Where exactly is Becca's Loft? I feel like I have searched the town over 10 times but cannot find it.
as shown in the picture it's just to the right to the thrift store. or just to the left of the tables right outside :)

Where is the hole in the wall? I mean in the cellar, I didn't flash to the kid and then my next quest was to go to the cellar, I searched in there and nothin. I read about no ring in the hole bug in this tread so I tried to find it by myself but I couldn't.
you have to get either Keenan or Lilly to show you to the dungeon so you can get out to the oracle. or are you talking about something later in the game?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
as shown in the picture it's just to the right to the thrift store. or just to the left of the tables right outside :)

you have to get either Keenan or Lilly to show you to the dungeon so you can get out to the oracle. or are you talking about something later in the game?
I went to Keegan and then to the cellar, but it was a bug and I solved it by going to the cellar with the skip option enabled. But thanks anyway.

Reactions: Freki

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's not abandoned. Last time it was updated was about two months ago and dev had a death in the family so it's only reasonable that they need some time.
That's true. On the other hand, the last post from 19th of june said something about the 0.15 beta release in a few days. Now six weeks have passed and no word from the dev. The death in the family was weeks ago before the 19th of june. Although the dev had his/her "silent times" between releases, this one concerns me and I have a bad feeling about this, just imho.

Reactions: gahgahz

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
That's true. On the other hand, the last post from 19th of june said something about the 0.15 beta release in a few days. Now six weeks have passed and no word from the dev. The death in the family was weeks ago before the 19th of june. Although the dev had his/her "silent times" between releases, this one concerns me and I have a bad feeling about this, just imho.
Just to get something straight: The last release was beta1 which didn't add any new content but rather bugfixes for the previous content right and the new beta release was supposed to add content right?

If that's so maybe the dev needs some more time to polish the story and make new renders? Athough them being silent on patreon is worrying so all we (or, at least I since I'm not a patreon) can really do is wait and hope for the best. Try to stay optimistic.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
The dev did that a few months ago. Had "irl" reasons, stopped posting and went off the map for 2 months, then re-appeared when Patreons started to drop.

Reactions: gahgahz

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wasn't there a long lag time between releases before?
We should not assume Nverjos works on a strict month to month update.
This such a good game I'm just trying to be optimistic.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes