RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Very good detective work Freki.

Sadly, it seems Nverjos has had more than her fair share of personal tragedy.
I agree, and I will support Nverjos as much as I can. I back on patreon now, and I will do so till I can not. I try to send reassuring messages as I can but not in such quantity that i become a pest. :)

And i havent said anything like that,i only pointed,in my own oppinion,that Mr. Dot's it's one of the few,if not the only one,that continue to work on a project without financial support.TOO BAD that other developers dont do that,i understand them very well,but i belive that if you want to be a good developer and if you really want to be apreciated,sometimes sacrifices must be made,if it's possible,especialy when there are hundreads if not thousands of fans that beg for you to continue your work on a project.Maybe,but i really dont think so,other devs could learn something from this guy...
Anyway.Back on this topic,i hope that we'll get a new update soon,and i also hope that the updates will start to come more regulary from now on ( i know what happend to this developer family).
Best wishes and keep this game going,because there are a lot of fans here.
I think originally you took my comment about DMD not having any money incorrectly, I was only using that to show that since Patreon can not truly tie money dots gets to DMD now they have no control over it, but if there was a trail (there was a mention of one that now is all behind the paywall and is placing things back in that patreon has said no to) there is a risk because Patreon has the right to question what their site and resources are used for and so if a game can be tied to patreon and it does not pass their "standards" then they can and will suspend that account once again (or the first time). Some people tend to think that if it's not "stored" on site that they can't see it, heck they probably have accounts to watch sites like this and see what is being introduced back in and if it's a 3rd party or the dev(s) that are doing it. I wouldn't put it past them.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The only way to end run around Patreon (and it has its risks) is to have a site off Patreon where a player could down load a patch. The argument can be made, "Hey, my Patreon game is boring as hell so what's the problem?"
Of course companies have more latitude to close loopholes than governments, and with less right to petition for a redress of grievances.
This is of course additionally will make more work for the dev. which may not pay off monetarily, but has a great return artistically. Plus we would get to see Tabie get it on with centaurs, other quadrupeds birds, tentacles, and pretty much anything Nverjos could dream up. Bless her kinky prevy imagination.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No no, nverjos is a futanari.
As much as I have had issues with your posts before, I must say I had not thought of this and it makes sense! I laughed so hard the people next to me on the train (across the isle) looked at me strangely)!!!!

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
Does this game have super distorted/laggy sounds or is there smth wrong with my pc lmao.

Edit: Launching via index.html in www folder seems to work properly
Edit2 : Officially give up on this game, gives random "can't find file x" error and makes me close the game.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Does this game have super distorted/laggy sounds or is there smth wrong with my pc lmao.

Edit: Launching via index.html in www folder seems to work properly
Edit2 : Officially give up on this game, gives random "can't find file x" error and makes me close the game.

So you realize this is acutally a beta of the game. with out specific information, I can not help nor can anyone. what file is missing? I ran into that and found it was a file name mismatch that caused it. I have no issues with the game it is just fine, starts up with the game.exe file just as it always had. I'd say wait till the Full V15 is released and try again.

Reactions: gahgahz and RustyV

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I have a question, if you play this online through firefox then will you lose your save when its the next version?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have a question, if you play this online through firefox then will you lose your save when its the next version?
Where are you playing this "online"? You down load the zip package and extract it, run the executable and it works. there is no online component that I know of.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Where are you playing this "online"? You down load the zip package and extract it, run the executable and it works. there is no online component that I know of.
If you go to the "www" folder and use the index file then you can play online for some rpgm gamess

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If you go to the "www" folder and use the index file then you can play online for some rpgm gamess
so by "online" you mean using a Web Browser. When I hear online I am expecting that you are using a process or functionality from some server outside of your own computer. I would assume that the saves would be placed in the right place but it may not function right. i'd have to try that to know for sure.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The last post is from 19th of june, since then, nothing new. Is in that post a release date mentioned?
Nverjos had a family issue come up in june, and hasn't yet released the version to the beta testers here. so we are being patient because of the issues that came up. Please be patient with us, if you have had an issue like Nverjos had it can really hit someone hard.

Reactions: nacre667

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Nverjos had a family issue come up in june, and hasn't yet released the version to the beta testers here. so we are being patient because of the issues that came up. Please be patient with us, if you have had an issue like Nverjos had it can really hit someone hard.
Eh, I know all that. I asked @gurth stating there should be a new version today where he got those informations because of the last post of nverjos. So you should tell this gurth, not me.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Eh, I know all that. I asked @gurth stating there should be a new version today where he got those informations because of the last post of nverjos. So you should tell this gurth, not me.
I also answered your question of a new release date set. in that even the beta testers don't have the new release to check yet.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I also answered your question of a new release date set. in that even the beta testers don't have the new release to check yet.
I didn't asked for a release date. I asked gurth where he got his informations about a release today mentioned in his post I quoted. I know about nverjos personal tragedy, I know the last post was on 19th of june, I am beta tester. So that's why I quoted gurth where he got the information from there is a release today.

Reactions: gahgahz

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is in that post a release date mentioned?
you specifically asked if a release date was mentioned. I was answering that part of it in response to your question. Specifically in the june 19th post it speaks of a release in a week time to the BETA group and a week later to general if nothing bad was found. i'm done though I was trying to help and you've tried to turn it into I didn't know anything going on so i'm done.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Freki you did not answer his question at all. You just went into defensive mode for the dev, which was unnecessary given that no on was attacking them in the first place.

The question was, and i would also like to know, why is gurth saying it should be today. Does he know what he's talking about? Is he just a troll? Where does his info come from?
if it hasn't been released to the beta, there is NO release date... that is called deductive reasoning.

Reactions: RustyV

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
guys... you really overthink it which is unnecesary.
she posts patches mostly beginning of 20's of the month. and she wrote she was rendering scenes on the 20. of last month. so i thought, it has been a month and she probably finished her work and it is ready to be posted. that is all.
no need to be defensive or offensive. it is bad for your health :)

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes