RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone tell me how you get access to that girls apartment i dont remember the name of right now XD just remember she had a brother you meet at the club or whatever it is i know she was supposed to give you a key but cant for the love of it remember how now

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
You just have to accept her invitation to stay at her place. As far as I know, she always offers as part of the normal story.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can someone tell me how you get access to that girls apartment i dont remember the name of right now XD just remember she had a brother you meet at the club or whatever it is i know she was supposed to give you a key but cant for the love of it remember how now
Two times she'll offer her place to you, one after you meet steve and second when you meet her at the club before she goes in for work. :) then you can go to the apartments down south from the club and on the left to access Shelly's apartment.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Two times she'll offer her place to you, one after you meet steve and second when you meet her at the club before she goes in for work. :) then you can go to the apartments down south from the club and on the left to access Shelly's apartment.
oh okay i shall try it out again i thought i just werent allowed to play with her brother at the club since i never really feel like she gave me the option XD

edit: im confused i just did the event at the woods with steve and shelly but she didn give me the option of getting the key ? do i have to do something special

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I've followed along a little on thread - sounds like the writer/dev has had a rough go in life lately to say the least. I hope the best for them.

I just wanted to say that I just found this game by way of seeing an ad on the thread for the other game I was just playing (Seeds of Chaos). I couldn't stop playing this one - spent two days glued to my computer and just finished all that has been done so far. I cannot say enough how much I loved this game. The art, the story, the characters, just wow.

So I hope that there is more content coming, but mostly I hope for the best for the developer to get herself back in a good place. If/when that happens, I'll be subscribing long term to continue getting good content for this.

For me any movie/TV-show/game/book etc, i have to truly buy in and love some of the characters to truly enjoy it - so that invest so me of my emotions for them. I liked Lily alot, and kinda fallen in love with Courtney (though Shelly takes the "most drop-dead gorgeous" award!) It was very very hard for me when I was faced with whose ring to put on - realizing the hidden implied meaning and emotional ramifications of that choice. I don't want to hurt either of them.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've followed along a little on thread - sounds like the writer/dev has had a rough go in life lately to say the least. I hope the best for them.

I just wanted to say that I just found this game by way of seeing an ad on the thread for the other game I was just playing (Seeds of Chaos). I couldn't stop playing this one - spent two days glued to my computer and just finished all that has been done so far. I cannot say enough how much I loved this game. The art, the story, the characters, just wow.

So I hope that there is more content coming, but mostly I hope for the best for the developer to get herself back in a good place. If/when that happens, I'll be subscribing long term to continue getting good content for this.

For me any movie/TV-show/game/book etc, i have to truly buy in and love some of the characters to truly enjoy it - so that invest so me of my emotions for them. I liked Lily alot, and kinda fallen in love with Courtney (though Shelly takes the "most drop-dead gorgeous" award!) It was very very hard for me when I was faced with whose ring to put on - realizing the hidden implied meaning and emotional ramifications of that choice. I don't want to hurt either of them.
I believe there will be more when Nverjos comes back. I hope it is sooner than later, but I will say I too love this, and that scene is one hell of a choice.... the only way to not have it is to not bring courtney back with you and not getting into a relationship with her. :) Welcome to the group and enjoy!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I believe there will be more when Nverjos comes back. I hope it is sooner than later, but I will say I too love this, and that scene is one hell of a choice.... the only way to not have it is to not bring courtney back with you and not getting into a relationship with her. :) Welcome to the group and enjoy!
I'm a roleplayer at heart - having played RPGs (dice and paper versions) for 35 years! With that in mind - when I play games like this, I enjoy them more if I can get in the head of the main character (MC) so that I can virtually experience what they are and make decisions based on what I think I know about them, and the story that i've been leading. I know that some play them just to get to the juicy bits, and that's a very acceptable way to play.

I didn't hesitate to bring Courtney with me. After spending those days with her in the human world, and hearing her story and how long she's been away and how she just wants to get back; I knew it was the right then to do to bring her "home" if at all possible. Even if it complicates the story and relationship with others - I would feel horrible and guilty if I left the character behind and unable to see her homeland again.

I didn't dig on Courtney because of the scenes with her - cuz for me her scenes weren't overly incredible compared to some others and I'm not really a big fan or fetishist for futa (I don't dislike it either); but it was her character and personality that was that drew me to her.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i get loading errors with Keena & Ciurtney Scenes also with Keena (solo scenes) the message says failed to load img/pictures/mq72_Keena
so what is going on here is the file it is looking for is not named properly, find the one that is pretty much that but has a few other characters andmake it look like what you found. this is an error because what is here is the BETA version 15 not a release version. I encountered about three of them and there was an extra _, a space or one or two characters different in the file names and when I renamed them it worked perfectly

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
so what is going on here is the file it is looking for is not named properly, find the one that is pretty much that but has a few other characters andmake it look like what you found. this is an error because what is here is the BETA version 15 not a release version. I encountered about three of them and there was an extra _, a space or one or two characters different in the file names and when I renamed them it worked perfectly
i have already tried it bit the problem remains...

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I don't know a fix for it, but I do remember being able to go through almost all of the cutscenes/anims to the end of that, then I got the errors.

I saved before the situation and when I went through it the second time, I just "skip" through it and it continued as normal. Not a scene you want to skip if you really like Keena and Courtney. It's a fun one.

Reactions: RustyV

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
remember that if you see a %20 that is acutally a SPACE, that is an escape code. This is written in python which takes it's coding from Linux and the interface is displaying the escape codes as well. just thoughts, but to be honest try the previous version V14 non beta that was the official release, and see if you have the same issues in the same place. if not then you know it is something along these lines.

Reactions: theolin
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes