RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i now have a bug
during the threesome with courtney and keena

edit: i replayed it with skip scenes and it worked

If you go into the images folder and locate the image with a name very close to this: MQ72_kourteena_18f_anim%20(1).png what you will see is probably MQ72_kourteena_18f_anim(1).png since %20 is the escape coding for a space in python you should only have to add a space between the anim and (1) and it should be fixed. same with the other ones that you may see. what the game shows is what it expects you just have to make the file look like that and it works just fine it should look like this in file manager: MQ72_kourteena_18f_anim (1).png

Hope that helps you, you may have this happen in other areas of the the game, you can continue even with that error but this is the easy fix. Please realize that V15 currently is only a BETA build and not the final episode, these image errors have been reported.

Reactions: sunaboz

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
A commentary from James Dunn about Nverjos and the actual happenings:

I guess, we have to wait a little bit longer, but everything might get better.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A commentary from James Dunn about Nverjos and the actual happenings:

I guess, we have to wait a little bit longer, but everything might get better.
Mh, can someone tell me if he got first hand informations? I really don't understand his text without points and commas.

Thank you Freki and I stand with you and Nverjos, but please everyone just chill out, take a break and come back when he/she returns, if you don't know and the ones like and Freki who been here since the start of this Patreon Project, a little before Christmas Nverjos lost his/her job and the place that Nverjos also give them a place to stay, so Nverjos not only lost work, also got evicted from where he/she was living and being a single parent, had to pack up, move, found a new place and then found a new job, and it took a couple of months, yes for me and Freki, we kind of knew what was going on since we in the upper tiers and for me who also stream Nverjos game and does how to do each part in the game on my stream, but we knew what was going on and stood with Nverjos. As for the rest of you, take the break and come back when Nverjos comes back, if you didn't read Imagination Jun 3 at 11:23am Posting , well I know what Nverjos is going through, I lost my parents a little over a year ago, want to know how BAD I Felt, I was born Dec,1st, and the day before my birthday I lost my mother, then not even a little after christmas I lost my father who could not live without my mother. So I had to fly home to take care of things, well guess what, my father was smart the get things ready and take care of things for my mother, so we went to the funeral for my mother and then a couple of days later we all bury her. Well when my father pass away, well it asome that he would get a miltary burying since he a Air Force Officer and worked a good part of his life at the Pentagon but nope, he didn't have enough save up due to him spending all he had to get the best coffin for my mother, the best spot in a gaveyard near the church she loves to go to every Sunday and give her the best funral that pretty much lasted a couple of days, so most of the money went to her, then we had our home that I grew up in, which needed to clean out and sold off, but due to it being in one of them expansive area of the Metro DC area near a commuity college and like 3 schools with 2 large shopping Malls with one of the main metro stations to take subways to everywhere in the Metro DC area and near one of the larges Airports and Train Stations to go anywhere, my family had to clean out the place and fix up the places as best as we can and then sell it for what ever we could get for it since it pretty much deprecation of the area come from our home not being taken care of since I left there and started my life back in 1989, so I totally understand what Nverjos might be dealing with, so everyone please, PLEASE, stop saying Nverjos has left and this game project is never getting done, dealing with life espcidally death is not an easy thing and Nverjos will be back, for now, hold on to your money till Nverjos comes back and come back to support Nverjos again.

Reactions: gahgahz

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
I have a question. What do you need to be able to sit on Keena's face when you have the threesome with the twins?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I have a question. What do you need to be able to sit on Keena's face when you have the threesome with the twins?
My guess is that the first thing you will need is Keena's face.....Sorry not helpful I know but couldn't resist. Besides that suggestion - I got nothing.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok did you get the twinsome scenes? or did you not? I'll look at what is going on.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I had .11 but my PC took a shit on me and I lost it. Sucks.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Ok did you get the twinsome scenes? or did you not? I'll look at what is going on.
Yeah i got the scenes. At the end of the threesome scene Keegan cum inside of Tabi and splited a bit on Keena's face, then you have the option of sitting on Keena's face but the option is gray for me (Not available)

Sorry if my grammar is bad.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah i got the scenes. At the end of the threesome scene Keegan cum inside of Tabi and splited a bit on Keena's face, then you have the option of sitting on Keena's face but the option is gray for me (Not available)

Sorry if my grammar is bad.
looks like there is more to be put in, REMEMBER that V15 is a BETA version, it is NOT finished for a release. F95 gets these because people will put them up, but that doesn't mean it's the Dev's normal release that would be out to the community. it does say BETA 01 on the original post as well so just go with it. it's the last scene in the update right now.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
looks like there is more to be put in, REMEMBER that V15 is a BETA version, it is NOT finished for a release. F95 gets these because people will put them up, but that doesn't mean it's the Dev's normal release that would be out to the community. it does say BETA 01 on the original post as well so just go with it. it's the last scene in the update right now.
Hmmm, I remember that it was on v14 update no beta btw

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
then let me know because I got the same thing in V15.
I haven´t test it yet but I think you need full love points with keena and in v14 version there was a bug where u lose love points with keena no matter what you selected

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes