RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Tried to use the search on here for a question about Maddy but couldn't find anything.

Basically in the guide it says meet Maddy up stairs in the tavern and get the dildo quest. There is a woman in a room up stairs but I cannot talk to her. Has this bugged or did I mess up somewhere.
Alright first you must meet maddie in the tavern serving people and she then tells you to meet her upstairs the next day. and that's when she will talk to you.

Maddy is in the castle. She is one of the first people you can meet in the game. Are you talking about the "Toy for Tabi" quest? You get that by peeking on her in her room on night 1 or 2 (can't remember which).
this is further in the game (after the human world) that is being asked about

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Alright first you must meet maddie in the tavern serving people and she then tells you to meet her upstairs the next day. and that's when she will talk to you.
Must have missed the first part of meeting her as I never saw that in the guide. Is that ruined now or is there a way around it?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Must have missed the first part of meeting her as I never saw that in the guide. Is that ruined now or is there a way around it?
probably i'd reload a save because once you wake up after returning you have two complete days perhaps 3 before the game ends I believe it's 2, been a while though since I played. will look it up after i do more hurricane preps

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
probably i'd reload a save because once you wake up after returning you have two complete days perhaps 3 before the game ends I believe it's 2, been a while though since I played. will look it up after i do more hurricane preps
It's ok mate but thanks. Didn't like the fantasy section of the game anyways. Cheers though and best of luck to you man.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hope the hurricane misses you.

Reactions: junkanon and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Any update on that? Been a week :) Just curious the "how soon", how close it is.
The has been no update... unfortunately I will say the "hopeful" note here is not reliable there has been no information on Patreon about this.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes