RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is it possible to extract the art from this game?
The pictures are already there, no need to extract them. Just go inside the folder of the game and then into the subfolders www, img and then pictures. Voilà!

For example: C:\Coceter Chronicles 0.14 Beta 3\www\img\pictures

Reactions: uberzubron

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
two months without updating this great game? I think that this game has died
The discussion about this already escalated, no need to revive it. Game is tagged "On Hold" and if i remember right, after three months of inactivity "Abandoned". Everything said about it.

Reactions: andres18

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
two months without updating this great game? I think that this game has died
Please tell me that you KNOW what happened? If you feel it has then please move on but stop trying to get others to say different. I do not know when it will come back because I do not know when NVERJOS will be done grieving enough to concentrate and give a good story. his father died, the one that supported his mind and story telling abilities, and that is more than enough to cause someone to doubt their own capabilities. I don't mind if you stop backing Nverjos because you aren't sure, I don't mind if you just move on but I feel much differently and though you try to convince others it's "DEAD" I push back because if I don't people start thinking is it true? is it gonna be true... and then people start truly abandoning the want to see more and when it comes back few return. Imagine if you lost your father or mother and they were the best link to a passion of yours, would you be able to bounce back 100% right away? or would you end up mourning and wondering if you can continue what you are doing because your muse is gone?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is it possible to extract the art from this game?
I don't know but the version here is the UPE (or V14 was) and that includes all images unpacked and unencrypted. they are in the www/img/pictures folder.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
i never played this game. Can you skip sex scenes you don't like and be a pure lesbian or something?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i never played this game. Can you skip sex scenes you don't like and be a pure lesbian or something?
I'm pretty sure you can avoid any sex scene should you choose to do so. I was actually considering that.....well atleast with the male characters. can't say no to courtney though...too cute to say no to her lol. can always edit your save if you lack sluttiness for certain choices.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
There is one unavoidable scene with males pretty early on. It's caused a few triggered freak-outs, but I don't think it's that bad, even if you're playing an 'avoid sex with men' kind of route. Keep in mind that in her native land Tabi is of a race that is essentially property, and many people will treat her as such.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is one unavoidable scene with males pretty early on. It's caused a few triggered freak-outs, but I don't think it's that bad, even if you're playing an 'avoid sex with men' kind of route. Keep in mind that in her native land Tabi is of a race that is essentially property, and many people will treat her as such.
I think the one you're talking about is the two at the lake and they only get oral. and there can be another depending on if you are not trained enough by the time you encounter that situation. but YES the rest are avoidable.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am curious what is your stance on FUTA? there is a race in the game called the accularians (the ones with wings) and they are women but have both male and female gentalia (male lacking balls though just the shaft) but as I just said in the post above there are two spots where you can't avoid encounter with a male. First is oral only and second is if you aren't trained up enough or are too submissive.

andres18

May 24, 2017
Please tell me that you KNOW what happened? If you feel it has then please move on but stop trying to get others to say different. I do not know when it will come back because I do not know when NVERJOS will be done grieving enough to concentrate and give a good story. his father died, the one that supported his mind and story telling abilities, and that is more than enough to cause someone to doubt their own capabilities. I don't mind if you stop backing Nverjos because you aren't sure, I don't mind if you just move on but I feel much differently and though you try to convince others it's "DEAD" I push back because if I don't people start thinking is it true? is it gonna be true... and then people start truly abandoning the want to see more and when it comes back few return. Imagine if you lost your father or mother and they were the best link to a passion of yours, would you be able to bounce back 100% right away? or would you end up mourning and wondering if you can continue what you are doing because your muse is gone?
I did not know what you're telling me about the creator

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I did not know what you're telling me about the creator
I see, it has been stated a few times in this thread that NVERJOS' father passed away only a few months ago. NVERJOS came back once since there and said that there was work going on for the next release but nothing since. Grief like this has a way of sneaking up on a person for various reasons and all I ask is that you wait patiently what NVERJOS works through this. Nverjos' father, per the description given, was of direct influence on the game as well so working on this could easily be very tough right now. I wish we'd get a note with some more information but sometimes grief is very well very hard to deal with and locks people from looking at places that bring it up for a while.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I noticed the Community tab on nverjos patreon site disappeard, only Overview and Posts left. Can someone confirm this?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I noticed the Community tab on nverjos patreon site disappeard, only Overview and Posts left. Can someone confirm this?
It does appear to be gone but I also checked multiple other Patreon accounts (EvaKiss, DeepSleep, Daniels K, etc) and all appeared to also be missing the community tab so I don't think it's exclusive to Nverjos.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It does appear to be gone but I also checked multiple other Patreon accounts (EvaKiss, DeepSleep, Daniels K, etc) and all appeared to also be missing the community tab so I don't think it's exclusive to Nverjos.
Hm, that's the problem, I checked EvaKiss, DystopianProject and the Community tab is there, only the nverjos one I am missing, that's why I asked, removed intentionally?! But if you say you don't see it on other patreons also, it's maybe only a bug on the website.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have it, I think they've been moved behind the pay wall.

community tab 9-19-18.PNG

(edit) and on second look here is someone I'm following but not backing:

community tab missing 9-19-18.PNG

Reactions: mazariah

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. If I'm an active patron of a page, I can see the Community tab, otherwise I can't.

Reactions: Freki

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
3 months no news. :(

Well. That blows. I know I know about the grieving and all. But 3 months, not a single news? Yeah well its a disappointment this was one of my top 2 favorite.

Reactions: berny and RødTop
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes