RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, shit. :/ Hopefully Nverjos will get back, since this was probably my favourite game, not to mention that what happened to him/her really sucked. So, here's to him/her picking him/herself up soon and if he/she manages to continue with this game, that will just be a huge bonus.

Reactions: Freki

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well fuck.
Yeah great renders, good story line, likable characters, and somehow sex made sense as a part of the game not the goal of the game.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I'll wait it out. No biggie. Life happens. If it wasn't for the Patreon stuff I don't think anyone should be complaining.

Reactions: xenos87

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Marking game as abandoned due to no official posts/communication from dev in over 3 months.
It's nothing new as for this dev, definetely not a reason for panic, he/she usually takes a big pauses with releases like 3 or 6+ month and i even like it, cause then he/she comes back with a new & better release and my favourite game continues :test2:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's nothing new as for this dev, definetely not a reason for panic, he/she usually takes a big pauses with releases like 3 or 6+ month and i even like it, cause then he/she comes back with a new & better release and my favourite game continues :test2:
Hope dies last

Reactions: Forix

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its not as big deal or any surprise when a marginal game dies, but with a game of the quality of this one it is a bit of a let down.

Reactions: halloyolo

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
Given that the dev's father passed away, it's no surprise that there's long hiatus or even complete abandonment of the development. It would be great if they return to making their game, but it's also gotta be a rough time to try and get creative juices flowing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Abandoned?
In all fairness, that's because of a lack of dev activity for a certain amount of time (approximately three months), and it's standard practice on these forums. Which is understandable given how often that's happened without any dev notification.

That doesn't necessarily mean that it is abandoned by the dev... Just ensure to moderate your own hopes/hype for another update any time soon, so that if it another update is released you're not already burned out on/bitter about the inactivity, whilst also being "prepared" for the possibility that there could be nothing more.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone recommend any similar games - while I patiently wait for both more game and my IRL Courtney <3

View attachment 155836
Long Live the Princess is a similar genre, the sex is more of a slow burn, but the writing, renders and story are first rate. It has a smart-ass hot pixie babe who is constantly thinking about sex. You play the MC and everything is from his point of view.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
A pity. It was crazy at times but an enjoyable narrative compared to quite a few games currently out there

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Abandoned?
That was the best game ever made! I'm gonna miss you Tabitha!! :':)':)':)'(
It is marked as abandoned because of no communication for 3 months, not becuase the dev said they quit. The dev lost his father three or four months ago. it is possible the dev will come back. I hope that is the case.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes