RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Me too, I think I've read it somewhere... weird. Doesn't really matter anyway.
We have discussed it here... things in the game seem to point that way but there are just as many things pointing to Nverjos being a he. we will find out truly some day I feel.

I am just curious as to what was meant by "that is good..."

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
We have discussed it here... things in the game seem to point that way but there are just as many things pointing to Nverjos being a he. we will find out truly some day I feel.

I am just curious as to what was meant by "that is good..."
The news that he's back.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What do you mean?
No it is a man making this game, sorry.
Me too, I think I've read it somewhere... weird. Doesn't really matter anyway.
In the game the character Courtney is named after the creator of the game when you read the bio of the characters in the pause menu! That is more of a girl name! It also does not really matter i was only saying i thought the creator was a girl, the only thing that matters is the creator is alive and doing okay!

Reactions: Voilsh and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In the game the character Courtney is named after the creator of the game when you read the bio of the characters in the pause menu! That is more of a girl name! It also does not really matter i was only saying i thought the creator was a girl, the only thing that matters is the creator is alive and doing okay!
Ahhh yes I've thought the same, and the groups been split on it since. I think I've found that Nverjos is a he, but you were saying that's good, and it was said that Nverjos was back where and who said that they were back?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ahhh yes I've thought the same, and the groups been split on it since. I think I've found that Nverjos is a he, but you were saying that's good, and it was said that Nverjos was back where and who said that they were back?
On the last page someone said it!

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
On the last page someone said it!
It's on a post that's hidden to me. I hope it's true, but the last time we got the reverse of this, people stating they knew someone that knew Nverjos and that it was completely abandoned. I really DO hope Nverjos is coming back but till I see that announcement on Patreon I won't believe it though I will hope it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's on a post that's hidden to me. I hope it's true, but the last time we got the reverse of this, people stating they knew someone that knew Nverjos and that it was completely abandoned. I really DO hope Nverjos is coming back but till I see that announcement on Patreon I won't believe it though I will hope it.
Wait why can't you see it? Must be blocked from that person!
I agree with you to wait an see!

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wait why can't you see it? Must be blocked from that person!
I agree with you to we see it!
yea I've ticked people off with calling for reality and to stop slinging crap around (like the ones during these 2-3 months that it's dead and things like that. so yea people don't like me because i don't like the crap... funny shit is good but just mean crap needs to go away. :) I can't wait for Nverjos to come back.... let me look.

Reactions: UncleVT

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Weird i seen some replies and then refreshed the page and they are gone!
Oh never mind Boss removed them!
I just hope the creator is okay!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Ah maybe, indeed!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ah maybe, indeed!

There are a few other indicators in the game that seem to point to a female dev, but also a few that point to a male dev... The name Courtney, while being primarially a female name is not always so. it is also known to be used for male names as well. There are other names like this, most notable Tony/Toni though the tony/toni is usually a shortening of a couple of names. :) either way Nverjos has developed a damn good story that backs the animation and also done damn well by the renders used. I am hoping to see Nverjos to return but I expect nothing as to when that will be. My thoughts are always on Nverjos, especially when I look at my laptop and see a wallpaper of Coceter Chronicles.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Tried to use the search on here for a question about Maddy but couldn't find anything.

Basically in the guide it says meet Maddy up stairs in the tavern and get the dildo quest. There is a woman in a room up stairs but I cannot talk to her. Has this bugged or did I mess up somewhere.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Maddy is in the castle. She is one of the first people you can meet in the game. Are you talking about the "Toy for Tabi" quest? You get that by peeking on her in her room on night 1 or 2 (can't remember which).

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes