RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
remember that if you see a %20 that is acutally a SPACE, that is an escape code. This is written in python which takes it's coding from Linux and the interface is displaying the escape codes as well. just thoughts, but to be honest try the previous version V14 non beta that was the official release, and see if you have the same issues in the same place. if not then you know it is something along these lines.
Thanks for the help the V14 fixed the problem

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the help the V14 fixed the problem
Glad to help. I'm one of Nverjos' beta testers and you were having the same issues i had only thing is v14 does not go as far as the beta V15. I had to fix several file names on the V15 as well so it's not like it's not happening. these errors have been reported to Nverjos, That I promise

Reactions: RustyV

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
How am i able to use the saves from v14? when i copy the saves to v15beta all i do it is saying that it will finish the current version.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How am i able to use the saves from v14? when i copy the saves to v15beta all i do it is saying that it will finish the current version.
Sometimes when you use an old save that leaves off at the end of content (the final save)...it bugs out and wont let you progress. I always save a save file before that point to bypass that point and continue from there.

Reactions: UncleVT

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
to copy saves you copy ALL the saves from the saves folder to the saves folder in v15. be aware v15 is a BETA things may not work properly.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is one of the few stories I really want to see developed to the end.
Even if the game is dead now, that is not to say the dev will not reboot the game again. Seems she has put a lot of work into this project to just walk away.
But the longer it goes without an update looks bad, it's easy to procrastinate about finishing something.
Patreon's micromanaging doesn't help to inspire someone to create either.
Let's just hope for the best.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is one of the few stories I really want to see developed to the end.
Even if the game is dead now, that is not to say the dev will not reboot the game again. Seems she has put a lot of work into this project to just walk away.
But the longer it goes without an update looks bad, it's easy to procrastinate about finishing something.
Patreon's micromanaging doesn't help to inspire someone to create either.
Let's just hope for the best.
1) there is nothing saying the game is DEAD what so ever right now. Except some people that will jump to any conclusion they want to that fits what they see.
2) continually saying "it's dead" makes people wonder here and that can affect Patreon because people didn't think it through and they stop backing for what ever reason.
3) Patreon has not been shut down or blocked for any reason what so ever. again nothing saying it is "DEAD"

I wish people would stop spreading rumors. even in the process of saying it's a good story.

Reactions: UncleVT

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Seems the dev is going through some troubles, so for now I'm adding a on-hold tag. If there is still no update in a couple of months, I will then add a abandoned label to it.
It's a good idea. I've seen games go 4 to 6 months on hold, then suddenly reappear. My heart goes out to Nverjos for her loss. Hopefully she is ok, and will be able to pull through this tough time. As for everyone else, no need to post paragraphs, there are many good games in the works in the meantime. lol ;)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the game is really good
but all those piercings are destroying my boner
There are a total of 7 girls that I can count that have a piercing, and only one has two and all of the piercings are small and well placed. what are you talking about all those piercings? I'm confused honestly I don't think I missed anything and I just went through the images in the beta v15 edition.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's been given the on-hold tag. Our standard for abandoned is 3 months with no contact from the dev.

There's no point in discussing this topic further as people are getting insulting and personal.
umm which topic? the topic of piercings? (just couldn't resist due to the intervening messages not talking about that "TOPIC") :p

Reactions: ItsEricBoi
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes