RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Faithfully generating a game's characters is difficult, and Nverjos still owns CoC.
yep, just like the Ruby over at Lust Town, some thought that the other people can continue on with the project but the creator who over dosed still the owner and it why alot of these project are now dead

RonnieX

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone tell me where to fine this "Find the man from the quest in the top right section of town: Say hello (more options), Walk away (quest fail) "???

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yep, just like the Ruby over at Lust Town, some thought that the other people can continue on with the project but the creator who over dosed still the owner and it why alot of these project are now dead
While it is true that Nverjos owns the copyright to CoC, it is their responsibility to enforce that copyright. If we were able to determine the assets and a fan game did come out, and Nverjos came out of hiding to enforce copyright, I think we'd be overjoyed. As long as we don't make money from it, and give credit to Nverjos, we'd most likely be fine.

If people are interested, I might spend some time tracking down the assets, even if it is just for Fan Art.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's not just the art it's also the story. Only Nverjos who knows how the story is supposed to unfold.
I would like to see a message from the dev, or at least know the fans are still waiting.

Reactions: syfy88man

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True, I want to find out what happened to Lili so I can get some Courtney/Lili/Tabi goodness.

Asset identification is progressing slowly - I have the starting outfits for Lili, Tabi and Astal. Identifying the skins in the hardest part, so if anyone can help out, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly sure Courtney is .

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
True, I want to find out what happened to Lili so I can get some Courtney/Lili/Tabi goodness.

Asset identification is progressing slowly - I have the starting outfits for Lili, Tabi and Astal. Identifying the skins in the hardest part, so if anyone can help out, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly sure Courtney is .
yes that courtney from the cathy bundle, let me see if I can find Tabi, at one time I had them as extra in my collections

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know the Horns and Tail are , and the maid outfit is .

And of course and for those that are into that kinda thing ;). I'm just not certain about the skin and hair. I'm using at the moment, mainly because a lot of the early assets that look like Tabi appear to use it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hehehe

I believe Astal wears the top from and skirt from .

Now if I could just find any of the castle interiors so I could set a scene. Daz3D, Renderosity and Renderotica have turned up bupkiss.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I know when I talk to Nverjos the whole game is bunch of different Daz put together to make the story and the look, the one reason why I was liking the work and the story, while others would get a couple of Daz for model for both the person and the area to make a story, yet Nverjos was making it work and getting a ton of people to like it and support it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you still talk to Nverjos? Or was this back when they were actively working on the game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All this is based off a novel Nverjos wrote.

You can copy the assets and you can make up a bunch of stuff but it's never going to be finished how it should be unless Nverjos comes back.

I won't speak for all fans of the game but i'm only interested in the proper version whether that ever be finished or not.

A knockoff will never be as good or ever finish it properly.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
All this is based off a novel Nverjos wrote.

You can copy the assets and you can make up a bunch of stuff but it's never going to be finished how it should be unless Nverjos comes back.

I won't speak for all fans of the game but i'm only interested in the proper version whether that ever be finished or not.

A knockoff will never be as good or ever finish it properly.
Oh, I completely agree with you. Really I'm just mucking around, and best case scenario I get frustrated or bored with this and Nverjos comes back. I hope they are taking this period of noncommunication to rest and heal, in whatever form that may be.

On the other hand, it would completely rock if I was right about the assets, MICK'd it, and Nverjos used it in game. Because as far as I can tell, only parts of the room are in Daz3D.

And I was wrong about Astal - it's not Sahara Wind. The wings for the Aclurians is .

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you are continuing the story (HBO Game of Thrones) then you can move Tabie to a new location, one that Nverjos never created. In that way you can make your own backgrounds and not try to copy pre-existing ones. Same with characters, you need Tabie, Courtney, the young elf girl Keena, MAYBE the centaurs (strictly for transportation, never ever for sex) and the rest can be original creations.
Tabie can go off on a new quest, finding then closing another rip in the veil, recovering an enchanted item, beating up Harry Potter, or locating a missing grimoire.

But preferably let Nverjos finish the game.

Reactions: junkanon

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hello

Somehow the memory doesn't go beyond SLOT 4 bez 5. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?
there was a odd bug where the first ones could only do a few slots but the latest was able to do all 20 slots, check to see what version you have

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes