RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
wait this game used to have beasty? what type? and anyone know what version it was removed

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I remember correctly it was removed after Version 11.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
wait this game used to have beasty? what type? and anyone know what version it was removed
it was version 11, there was a part where you can be a dog lover and the owner would ask that you take care of his dog for a day, then it got reported for what it was and that got Nverjo page under review till he/she remove it, Nverjo did say that the game part was saved and would be added back in as an extra once the game was done and off of Patreon Page to comply with the Patreon Police crybaby rules, there was a couple of others that got review but Nverjos had to redo them in the game so some beastly parts are there but the one that got the page under review had to be removed

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
We never did get Tabie+centaur sex.
the beta tester got a quick look of it but it badly bugged and at times would crash the game, so after awhile it was remove since that and few other bugs was really messing up the game since it either just froze up the game, or crash the game, so doing save while playing was the only way to to pick up where you was in the game

Reactions: junkanon and RustyV
May 30, 2017
I'm currently working on my own version of this game. The game will have the same characters as the original game but will have a different story. The Main character will be Princess Lily since she is my favourite character. Lily will be a tougher character in this version, she will be a Warrior, a hero in their town even considered the strongest woman in the world. Don't worry, Tabitha will have a main roll in this game as well. The elven country is in the middle of a war with the Devil & Orc country, the strongest antagonist in this game will be Lucifer which main goal is to destroy the Elven country and to get a strong healthy son who will be the new king and thats why he want a strong warrior as his wife.. Princess Lily. However in the middle of this war we have another ultra strong character, not nearly as strong as Lucifer but.. yeah strong. The Mistress of the Futa Country.. Lady Yusara. Yusara one day enter the elven country to offer help to destroy the devils but in one condition. To have Princess Lily as her wife, Yusaras power can only be awaken if she gets sexual pleasure. The stronger female she bang, the stronger her power gets. Like Lucifer... Yusara also want to have a strong Futa child with Lily. Will you (Lily) choose the fate as a Devil slut and crush all other countries or will you let Yusara have her way with you or will you refuse her offer to keep your family safe from the Devils? OR will you refuse both of them and fight by yourself with your and other armies of the world? However Yusara won't let you go easily if you say no to her futa dick (lol). This game will be done with renpy and i will probably need some help with the translation since my english sucks a lot.. Don't expect to much of this game, i will try to make the characters as hot as this game but its hard to be as good as Nverjos. IF someone want to help with the animations and translations i would be more than happy. This game will always be free. Many characters will be in this game and involve Humans, dwarfs, futas, and so on. I hope you will like it. IF you want to help me, send me a message.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I'm currently working on my own version of this game. IF you want to help me, send me a message.
First of all I would like to felicitate you for having courage to start off such project. Best wishes and best luck to you throught the development. Here I will share my thoughts.

- The main reason for this game to be liked was its story. It was unique and intriguing unlike %99 of the games out there. Keep it simple yet comprehensive.
- Main tasks with side quests brought the game a sandbox-ish feeling and as for myself those side missions did better than main ones. They were not like "collect 3 or 5 of that and bring these to here". They were fun. There were multiple choices and each one had unique scene outcome. However as your game will work on renpy (sadly, I would prefer to keep it running on rpgm :() there won't be such feature. Instead vary the choices and make them fun. ;)
- Although I am not aware of your rendering and lighting skills I can't help feeling worried about the visual quality of your game. This is probably because nverjos did a great with visuals and this might be hard for you to top. I hope you will prove me wrong with your work. :)
- If it is going to be free, I assume you won't have to deal with patreons policies giving your game to include incest. Keep it, manies like it.
- Last but not least if you are going to abandon it in the future please make it so bad that no one will feel bad about it :p:D

To sum all these up, keep pretty much everything that game already has but don't forget to spice things up to your liking. Good luck mate !

May 30, 2017
First of all I would like to felicitate you for having courage to start off such project. Best wishes and best luck to you throught the development. Here I will share my thoughts.

- The main reason for this game to be liked was its story. It was unique and intriguing unlike %99 of the games out there. Keep it simple yet comprehensive.
- Main tasks with side quests brought the game a sandbox-ish feeling and as for myself those side missions did better than main ones. They were not like "collect 3 or 5 of that and bring these to here". They were fun. There were multiple choices and each one had unique scene outcome. However as your game will work on renpy (sadly, I would prefer to keep it running on rpgm :() there won't be such feature. Instead vary the choices and make them fun. ;)
- Although I am not aware of your rendering and lighting skills I can't help feeling worried about the visual quality of your game. This is probably because nverjos did a great with visuals and this might be hard for you to top. I hope you will prove me wrong with your work. :)
- If it is going to be free, I assume you won't have to deal with patreons policies giving your game to include incest. Keep it, manies like it.
- Last but not least if you are going to abandon it in the future please make it so bad that no one will feel bad about it :p:D

To sum all these up, keep pretty much everything that game already has but don't forget to spice things up to your liking. Good luck mate !
Thank you for your comment. No i can promise that the game won't have nearly as Good visual quality like Nverjos game as long as i'm the one doing those kind of stuff, but i will do my best. But i do hope someone professional are willing to help with that part so i can focus on the story. I didn't want to steal the story from Nverjos, i am also one of the persons still hoping for a new update very soon from Nverjos so i'm only going to take the characters and make an alternate story. Yeah my game will have 3 different paths and all of them will have some sort of side quests or story. As i said, don't have high expectations. If someone with Good Art can help with the erotic pictures and so on just send me a message.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I find myself in a internal dispute about this.

Your idea of your alternative story doesn't catch me.
As other also have written and I have the same opinion the game from Nverjos was and is a rare gem around the adult games here.
Therefore I doubt if you or others could catch the vibe and chrachteristics that have made the game stand out of all the other games here. And brings peopel to talk and care about this even after all this time since the last release.
Regardless of this I would be speechless if Tabi would come back...

Nevertheless I wish you good luck.

May 30, 2017
I find myself in a internal dispute about this.

Your idea of your alternative story doesn't catch me.
As other also have written and I have the same opinion the game from Nverjos was and is a rare gem around the adult games here.
Therefore I doubt if you or others could catch the vibe and chrachteristics that have made the game stand out of all the other games here. And brings peopel to talk and care about this even after all this time since the last release.
Regardless of this I would be speechless if Tabi would come back...

Nevertheless I wish you good luck.
I'm going to be honest with you, i don't plan to be better than Nverjos, the only thing i'm going to do is to make a game with all the current characters and some new ones for all the fans. I don't expect people to love my game like the original one. The reason why i don't touch Nverjos story is just because if he comes back i want him to continue with it. I will make the game with a different program and the characters won't look the same.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm currently working on my own version of this game. The game will have the same characters as the original game but will have a different story. The Main character will be Princess Lily since she is my favourite character. Lily will be a tougher character in this version, she will be a Warrior, a hero in their town even considered the strongest woman in the world. Don't worry, Tabitha will have a main roll in this game as well. The elven country is in the middle of a war with the Devil & Orc country, the strongest antagonist in this game will be Lucifer which main goal is to destroy the Elven country and to get a strong healthy son who will be the new king and thats why he want a strong warrior as his wife.. Princess Lily. However in the middle of this war we have another ultra strong character, not nearly as strong as Lucifer but.. yeah strong. The Mistress of the Futa Country.. Lady Yusara. Yusara one day enter the elven country to offer help to destroy the devils but in one condition. To have Princess Lily as her wife, Yusaras power can only be awaken if she gets sexual pleasure. The stronger female she bang, the stronger her power gets. Like Lucifer... Yusara also want to have a strong Futa child with Lily. Will you (Lily) choose the fate as a Devil slut and crush all other countries or will you let Yusara have her way with you or will you refuse her offer to keep your family safe from the Devils? OR will you refuse both of them and fight by yourself with your and other armies of the world? However Yusara won't let you go easily if you say no to her futa dick (lol). This game will be done with renpy and i will probably need some help with the translation since my english sucks a lot.. Don't expect to much of this game, i will try to make the characters as hot as this game but its hard to be as good as Nverjos. IF someone want to help with the animations and translations i would be more than happy. This game will always be free. Many characters will be in this game and involve Humans, dwarfs, futas, and so on. I hope you will like it. IF you want to help me, send me a message.
Good Luck.
It a seriously epic challenge to undertake.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
While it is true that Nverjos owns the copyright to CoC, it is their responsibility to enforce that copyright. If we were able to determine the assets and a fan game did come out, and Nverjos came out of hiding to enforce copyright, I think we'd be overjoyed. As long as we don't make money from it, and give credit to Nverjos, we'd most likely be fine.

If people are interested, I might spend some time tracking down the assets, even if it is just for Fan Art.
If you're serious about tracking down the assets, I might be willing to carry on the game. I love this game a lot, and supported Nverjos on Patreon. With the assets I'm fairly sure I could handle the lighting and posing for new renders, and I'm a multi-published author, and love Tabi's protrayal ... so Story and characterization is something could handle. With everyone's support in the form of advice on character and subject, I'm confident we could turn this into a community project.

May 30, 2017
If you're serious about tracking down the assets, I might be willing to carry on the game. I love this game a lot, and supported Nverjos on Patreon. With the assets I'm fairly sure I could handle the lighting and posing for new renders, and I'm a multi-published author, and love Tabi's protrayal ... so Story and characterization is something could handle. With everyone's support in the form of advice on character and subject, I'm confident we could turn this into a community project.
Yes i'm serious. I would be happy if you could help, i'm working on all characters around the game, right now, at least the most important characters. Also looking on rpgm, i wonder of rpgm or renpy would be the best option. My internet is down and has been so for 2 weeks and won't be back until next week. So i can't post any screenshots yet unfortunately.

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
Yes i'm serious. I would be happy if you could help, i'm working on all characters around the game, right now, at least the most important characters. Also looking on rpgm, i wonder of rpgm or renpy would be the best option. My internet is down and has been so for 2 weeks and won't be back until next week. So i can't post any screenshots yet unfortunately.
Personally, if you have all the sprites and assets, it's easiest to continue using RPGM, as that's what the game is in now, and would continue the gameplay the cleanest. Personally, I like Ren'py more, it allows for less time spent wandering and more time focusing on story, and you can add all the ability tests and inventory options in RPGM anyway. However, doing this would require a rebuilt from the ground up - not a real problem, as the scene assets would all be there and would speed things along.

Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Personally, if you have all the sprites and assets, it's easiest to continue using RPGM, as that's what the game is in now, and would continue the gameplay the cleanest. Personally, I like Ren'py more, it allows for less time spent wandering and more time focusing on story, and you can add all the ability tests and inventory options in RPGM anyway. However, doing this would require a rebuilt from the ground up - not a real problem, as the scene assets would all be there and would speed things along.
Exactly, like Lust Town was, it started out in RGP Maker 4 but the creator did a poll and everyone wanted to see the game made in Ren'py, so the work was being done to convert everything to Ren'Py but if you didn't know, when the game was on RPG Maker 4, it was already up to version 7 and Ruby was moving into the brothel to help you run that place while we wait for this mystery woman that was going to come for us soon. Well the Ren'py version never got far, it like in version 3 where you finding the brothel and putting the first girl to work for ya, so yea I agree to keep the story as it is, keep it on RPG Maker 4 and it be a natural feel to everyone who starts playing the game from the start again

Reactions: RustyV
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes