• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Wasn't there a game called I Love Daddy or something like that which used a Tabbie model for the main character?
Yea I think so, there was a few other creators that very close to her looks, so yea I look around to see if I can found a copy look of her

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would think Keena and some of the supporting cast could be an issue.
I know a Courtney clone can be found in Babysitter.

Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I would think Keena and some of the supporting cast could be an issue.
I know a Courtney clone can be found in Babysitter.
yea the creator of Babysitter was a fan of Courtney and love Nverjos game but it seems that how the clone shows up but then again we hope to see Nverjos again to finish the game that he/she started

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
Seems this thread is still alive. I am having the hardest time getting the Aurora "Bi-Curious" quest complete. I followed the guide and talked to her in the thrift store, and she says "see you tonight", but she just never shows up to talk to again. I have replayed over and over trying to get it to work. I tried not pursuing Courtney, no sex with Shelly, etc. I have the bi-curious quest that tells me to meet Aurora at her house, but I only ever have the option to get raped by her step dad. Not sure what I'm missing, and it's driving me crazy as a completionist. Any tips? Anything that immediately disqualifies you from completing it? I'm on v.15.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Seems this thread is still alive. I am having the hardest time getting the Aurora "Bi-Curious" quest complete. I followed the guide and talked to her in the thrift store, and she says "see you tonight", but she just never shows up to talk to again. I have replayed over and over trying to get it to work. I tried not pursuing Courtney, no sex with Shelly, etc. I have the bi-curious quest that tells me to meet Aurora at her house, but I only ever have the option to get raped by her step dad. Not sure what I'm missing, and it's driving me crazy as a completionist. Any tips? Anything that immediately disqualifies you from completing it? I'm on v.15.
for that part to work, you have to be working on Courtney from the start and showing her love once you start walking around the town there, if you miss a chance to spend time with her, then it fails and won't finish, but there is a way to trick it, if you also working on arura, I forget the girl name that can't walk and will not use a wheelchair but you have to follow only ladies, so no male loving in any way for it to work

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Isn't Aurora the girl who sometimes has to be in a wheelchair?

Reactions: Freki

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Did any one else but me want Tabbie to knock up Keena?
yea she is, lol. and for Aurora is the one who needs a wheelchair but refuse to use it, yet to win her over, like Courtney, you have to work on from the start, you can do it if you split up the time with both of them but at the end before you go back the first time, you have to decide which bed you sleep in before you go back, now there use to be a bug where you can sleep with both of them and still win both of them but I think that bug got fixed when you went back home

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One thing I wish is that players would have been able to label their saves.

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
for that part to work, you have to be working on Courtney from the start and showing her love once you start walking around the town there, if you miss a chance to spend time with her, then it fails and won't finish, but there is a way to trick it, if you also working on arura, I forget the girl name that can't walk and will not use a wheelchair but you have to follow only ladies, so no male loving in any way for it to work
I got it figured out. The part I missed was peeping on her and her step brother. It wasn't part of the quest but apparently was mandatory for it to work. I did have male loving in my playthrough, and I completed the quest with aurora, so I don't think that's the issue.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I got it figured out. The part I missed was peeping on her and her step brother. It wasn't part of the quest but apparently was mandatory for it to work. I did have male loving in my playthrough, and I completed the quest with aurora, so I don't think that's the issue.
ok that good, yea it been a while since I play the game and did walkthrough helps

Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys, i have a big problem with a game. Sometimes its freezing without a reason, and i cant play properly. It happens through random actions (walking, opening doors, even dialogs!) and i dont know what to do. Some of you have solution for it? I know this build its pretty bugged, but i dont see anyone with simillar problems to mine.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone knows about an Update? Its a damn nice game
No and I don't think an update will come. It haven't come one since over a year and much likely, to my own displeasure, it won't receive any updates ever again.

Other than that the game is tagged as abandoned, so the rest should be clear. ;)

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone knows about an Update? Its a damn nice game
if you asking about the game update for the game, there is none since Nverjos went missing for a while after the father death, and there are a bunch of us that keep reaching out to Nverjos to let him/her know that we love them and miss them, but as for now, no new updates for the game

May 30, 2017
So i'm working slowly on the game, don't expect an demo until long time because i don't have much free time and because of my terrible english the translations will take a lot of time for me. But i think i should at least show some sign of life.
Here is the first pictures of the main protagonist.
I know that this isn't as sexy as all other games and i won't be able to please you all but i would like to know what you all think about her.

Princess Lily
Age 20

She is the strongest female warrior in the country of Humans, daughter of the king Rohan. Rohan is desperate because they are in serious trouble with the Demons, so he seeked help from the Futanari Tribe and their leader "Lady Yusara".
Lady Yusaras main goal has always been to have Princess Lily as her wife and now when the humans desperately needs their help she see the opurtunity to make her dream come true.

However Princess Lily doesn't want to spend her life as a home wife, she want to save her country by herself with her warriors.
Will Lady Yusara complete her dream or will Lily break through Yusaras corruptions and defeat the enemys by herself?

Princess Lily.png Princess Lily 1.png Princess Lily 2.png Princess Lily 3.png

May 30, 2017
Lady Yusara

Lady Yusara the futa queen and leader in the Futa tribe. She has an amazing set of skills and her power is feared by many different kingdoms. Still she is alot weaker than Princess Lily but her power is always growing stronger and stronger for every day. Yusaras power increases with how many different girls she have sex with and also how strong her partner is. Even if Yusara is weaker than the opponent she somehow always finds a way to corrupt her with magical spells and sucking out the power in a sexy way. Her favourite words are "I always get what i want". Now she has found Princess Lily and she will try to find a way to make Lily her wife.

Lady Yusara.png Lady Yusara 1.png Lady Yusara 2.png Lady Yusara 3.png

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes