RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
Tabitha
Age 20

Tabitha is Lily's best friend and right hand. She is also a srong warrior. I will write a better character presentation later.
View attachment 531387 View attachment 531388 View attachment 531389 View attachment 531390
I will like to see in how your game will progress even if is not the original game i will play your has well.
I also will like to see like netorare scene because the original could have netorare there were some part in the game could have it.

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I will like to see in how your game will progress even if is not the original game i will play your has well.
I also will like to see like netorare scene because the original could have netorare there were some part in the game could have it.
I've tried seeing the appeal to NTR but it just turns me off, nothing I can do about it.
All I'm saying is if you add NTR please make sure it's optional, like most other choices in the game.

Reactions: TuttlyFlosh

puppy.love

Dec 27, 2018
The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] for mac! pls link it! 7767

Last edited:
Reactions: shmanzu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is possible to continue this game like a fan stuff..
Possible but not sure where it stands legally.

This is based on a book the dev wrote so there is copyright protection BUT if someone was to start where this left off and change the title a bit it would probably be okay.

As long as they didn't include the first part and try to make money from that I don't see what issues the dev could have.

There are only 2 problems, a minor and a major.

Minor would be finding the right assets and the major would be who is good enough to write the rest of the story in a way that fits and makes sense.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I downloaded this game a along time ago, but didn't play it, because I saw it was abandoned. Now I'm depressed because I did play it and loved every second of it.

Stunning MC, great story and lore and it is in RPGmaker, which is my favorite way of playing these type of games, if done right. It's so difficult to find good rpgmaker games with a female protagonist that are actually good in almost every aspect and on top of that, you have transformation on this one as well...

Fuck my life.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
And the funny thing is, that I have such a hard time playing games with female MCs, because they usually are just plot devices, being abused, raped, harassed, until they give in, with no say in anything. These games usually just make me hate myself and I'm not even a girl.

I'm into futa and I was certain I would change to it when I started the game, because I knew it would be possible and I expected the bad female MC type of game.

But the dev wrote Tabi so well, making her adorable, but still under control in 99% of the scenes, that I didn't even mind the sub aspects. In fact, I preferred it, especially after meeting Courtney who was perfect. I forgot about Lily immediately after that. :LOL:

What a shame this gem got abandoned. But I understand it.

Dec 31, 2019
And the funny thing is, that I have such a hard time playing games with female MCs, because they usually are just plot devices, being abused, raped, harassed, until they give in, with no say in anything. These games usually just make me hate myself and I'm not even a girl.

I'm into futa and I was certain I would change to it when I started the game, because I knew it would be possible and I expected the bad female MC type of game.

But the dev wrote Tabi so well, making her adorable, but still under control in 99% of the scenes, that I didn't even mind the sub aspects. In fact, I preferred it, especially after meeting Courtney who was perfect. I forgot about Lily immediately after that. :LOL:

What a shame this gem got abandoned. But I understand it.
True, I usually don't like RPGM games but I loved to play this one. And I agree, finally a female protagonist game which she isn't abused by everyone and in usually dumb situations. Loved Tabi, she is the best female protagonist I've played.

Sad that it's abandoned, would have loved to see more of the story, it's so well done, the plot and gameplay. But yeah, I understand the dev and hope he/she is well.

Last edited:

Mikzaa

Aug 5, 2017
and there are a bunch of us that keep reaching out to Nverjos to let him/her know that we love them and miss them, but as for now, no new updates for the game
Do you know if they get any response of Nverjos if he is alright and ever gonna continue or is he still gone?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Do you know if they get any response of Nverjos if he is alright and ever gonna continue or is he still gone?
I don't think it's a good idea to reach out to question them about this. Saying you love the game is totally different than inquiring about the continuation of the project.

Showing appreciation for the game is enough and if one day they decide to keep developing this game, then great. Otherwise, it's better off the way it is right now. I wouldn't like to see fan continuation either, because they will never have the same vision as the original creators.

This isn't just another case of a dev slacking off and giving up on the project.

Last edited:

ScarredPunLover

Mar 14, 2020
If there are any people still providing player support for this game, I was hoping you might be able to help me. Whenever I try to put the .dat file in saveeditoronline, it says it is in an unsupported format. By default, all my .dat files become Photo Editor by Acer files, still in .dat format. Is there something I have to do to put it in a format acceptable by the save editor website?

ScarredPunLover

Mar 14, 2020
Try
You mentioned this for the dat file, correct? Is there a certain program I need to use to open the file? As stated in my earlier comment, I am currently unable to upload .dat files to saveeditoronline, though I am unsure if this is because of the default app my computer uses to open .dat files (which never works when I try to open them) or if there is some other issue. I have tried to use notepad and notepad++ but neither have worked to make the situation better

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone help me in chapter 4 (day 2 daytime) i cant talk to Maddy in the tavern and cant start her quest, can someone tell me what shoud i do, why is this happening?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I've seen that Nverjos was active on some other websites in the past year or so doing some modding. I just think they still currently have no desire to return to Coceter unfortunately.

If there are any people still providing player support for this game, I was hoping you might be able to help me. Whenever I try to put the .dat file in saveeditoronline, it says it is in an unsupported format. By default, all my .dat files become Photo Editor by Acer files, still in .dat format. Is there something I have to do to put it in a format acceptable by the save editor website?
The save files I get are the *.rpgsave files and they work just fine with either RPGMakerSaveEditor on the saveeditonline website. Not sure where the *.dat files are coming from (playing in browser maybe?) but don't think that format will work. So if you're wanting to be able to edit the saves using saveeditonline or RPGMakerSaveEditor, I would suggest playing using the normal .exe which creates saves as *.rpgsave files.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes