RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It was right during the time he had to remove 2 full scenes with a dog, and when Patreon was cracking down hard on incest and other type of content.
very true and he wrestled with it through to v15 part A. he initially had tabi + centaur sex in v15 and then removed it (if you went futa tabi it was the girl) if you didn't then it was the brother...
(I was at the play test tier)

Reactions: Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
very true and he wrestled with it through to v15 part A. he initially had tabi + centaur sex in v15 and then removed it (if you went futa tabi it was the girl) if you didn't then it was the brother...
(I was at the play test tier)
I sadly do not recall that part. Man. That reminds me how much I liked that game... That game was the one that made me discover this site and the adult games stuff. Never got one that was as good. Valiant was the best 2nd one though.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I sadly do not recall that part. Man. That reminds me how much I liked that game... That game was the one that made me discover this site and the adult games stuff. Never got one that was as good. Valiant was the best 2nd one though.
same here lol... same here...
i found it researching hentai games and i knew of sexual fantasy kingdom first, and love galaxy pink and she's even gone silent, sigh... my big ones are WVM, Breeders (chaffing at it though), DAST, Midlife Crisis, broken dreamers, and a few more :) heh good ones all

Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
same here, Nevjo, WhiteRaven, and Daniel K was the ones that I found which got me into playing these games and showing them off to other people that is looking for some sort of game guide in unlocking things while playing the game story

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It as matter of opinion, of course. But i personally don't consider it beastiality. Centaurs are sentient and can consent.
I too am of the same opinion, but you and I are not the ones that were making the decisions on what is and is not, and I can understand why this was being looked into to be worked around etc. but sigh it's a moot point anymore here unfortunately.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It as matter of opinion, of course. But i personally don't consider it beastiality. Centaurs are sentient and can consent.
but you not looking at from a corpo view, Patreon is seeing them as a animal since instead of having a human looking upper body, but looking at the legs, they don't have 2 legs but four legs which is not human looking, so that is why Patreon is saying that beastly sex is happening, so poor Nevjos had to deal with it and finally to give in to what Patreon was doing to him just to keep his page from going under another community review again

Reactions: winini

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
How can we be sure that Nverjos is even still alive at this point? I mean, i can understand abandoning the project, but don't just disappear, at least say something.
I've seen Nverjos active a number of times on other game/modding related places over the years since the last update. They've just obviously either completely moved on for good (unfortunately seems most likely) or are still not ready to return to it. We can always hope, but it's a very dim hope, coming up on nearly 3 years now sadly.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've seen Nverjos active a number of times on other game/modding related places over the years since the last update. They've just obviously either completely moved on for good (unfortunately seems most likely) or are still not ready to return to it. We can always hope, but it's a very dim hope, coming up on nearly 3 years now sadly.
I appreciate this update. I had feared the worst regarding Nverjos. Even if they don't ever finish the game, I'm glad they are still around.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So I can't find the lake. I've got the princess with me, we go to the tailors but the shop is closed and she's like "Let's go to the lake!" but I've been all over the place and can't find it. There's a lake north of the monument, is that it? Doesn't seem to be any way to go to it. It won't let me leave south or west from the edge of the map.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I can't find the lake. I've got the princess with me, we go to the tailors but the shop is closed and she's like "Let's go to the lake!" but I've been all over the place and can't find it. There's a lake north of the monument, is that it? Doesn't seem to be any way to go to it. It won't let me leave south or west from the edge of the map.
East exit of the town lead to the lake, if I remember right

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am getting this error
ok this error is because the script is looking for a file with the name it lists but the %20 is the indicator for a space. the file that it should be just does not have that space in it, you can find it under the img folder you just have to put a space in the name where the %20 is. that will fix this error and the other few like it.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
ok this error is because the script is looking for a file with the name it lists but the %20 is the indicator for a space. the file that it should be just does not have that space in it, you can find it under the img folder you just have to put a space in the name where the %20 is. that will fix this error and the other few like it.
Thanks that did help

Reactions: Freki

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Had to replay it fully, so sad that it never will be finished, was the best game in the F95Zone
best RPGM game to me, but i must admit that the end (of the available content) was such dissapointing to me... kind of like forgeting about the original plot and start going on some cumbucket turning way for our heroine whatever the choices made before....

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Had to replay it fully, so sad that it never will be finished, was the best game in the F95Zone
Discovered that game by accident and it was that game that made me love those type of games. Never had any game come close to that one. There was Astrid Valiant Warrior for a small while, but nothing that hit the spot like Coceter.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Father and son dev team. Father passed away. Son abandoned the game since the game was dev'd by the team, not solo. Son vanished online, I believe.
Still got 40 odd subs to his patreon though, that feels like money laundering given there hasn't been a post in 3 years heh

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes