RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hopping someone can bring this game back to life.
As was said there really is only one person that can do this. I would not wish for someone to change things from the dev's vision, how ever perhaps someone could start something similar :) I love diversity and mourn that this game has been left behind. I only wish the dev the best and a fleeting hope that he'll come back and then we all will celebrate!

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Any negative consequences to not giving in to Taler's blackmail and spend the night with Lily instead? Want nothing to do with that prick.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any negative consequences to not giving in to Taler's blackmail and spend the night with Lily instead? Want nothing to do with that prick.
Nope, not lasting ones anyway.

As far as i'm aware it's entirely possible to get through the game on a lesbian only run. The only cock my Tabi saw was her own and her futa girlfriend later on.

Katana!

May 26, 2018
Hello. I've been playing this for a while now and i have a question regarding the scenes. I wanted to replay a scene to check if there was a different outcome, but I noticed that for me the scene replay gallery is very incomplete. It doesn't nearly show all the scenes I played through, a lot are missing. Does someone have a save file with a complete scene replay gallery? Or is there a way to replay certain scenes some other way?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
i liked this game. its shame there is none to take the torch and finish this game.
Again there was a supporter that love the work and try to finish the game story but he couldn't figure out the Daz Modeling that Nverjos used in his or her game story, so that person who was a long-time supporter of Nverjos work, that person gave up since that person search on the other platforms where Nverjos work was, hell in the Lover Labs is where his work is too and that was the last place where you could able to talk with Nverjos besides Patreon, so yea, their people that have tried to carry it but yea, the story would not be the same since the artwork would be different than what Nverjos was using.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Wouldn't work for a number of reasons chief of those being that a number of us would only ever play it if nverjos came back.

Personally i'm not interested in another persons interpretation of the story.
Yep that's how this person's idea was, it going to be his way of playing Tabi without all the Patreon issues that Nverjos ran into since this person was under subscriberstar platform which doesn't care about the censorships issues that Patreon tends to do with adult games these days

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Only Nverjos knows how the story is to precede.
You could make some educated guesses, but that still is not the same thing.
At most you could create a a game that is disconnected to The Coceter Chronicles like the Simpson movie was to the TV Series.
Maybe a Tabi spinoff game. Like how Lavern and Shirley was a spin off of Happy Days. Which was itself a spinoff of a skit on Love American Style.
We'll just ignore Joanie Loves Chachi .

The developer OhWee could probably figure out Tabi.

Last edited:
Reactions: gg123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was just about to come in and mock some of you for being old as fuck but my girlfriend reminded me she watched all those too........

Dating an older women takes away my mocking rights....

That saddens me.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I was just about to come in and mock some of you for being old as fuck but my girlfriend reminded me she watched all those too........

That saddens me.
yea I watched them and some of them... were first run and yes I am ANCIENT!

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Back when TV was entertaining and we all shared a common media culture.
"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship."
How many of you sang the next line. LOL

Reactions: gg123

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

That saddens me.
Ah, but you're not dating them though... I don't think :unsure:
So they're fair game!

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes