• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yasura (i think futas name was that?) was just about to do some dirty move on Princess Lily when it got abandoned. I remember an old conversation with the dev and he said Purple / blue haired futa was going to bang Lily in next or upcoming update since i requested it like from the start of the game. Then he disappeared. :cry:
well, the sad thing, that really pisst off Nverjos was that he or she was under the Patreon rules, he or she was adding all these requests that Patreon viewers were asking for, but then Patreon would look at the game and then lock him down for breaking patreon rules. so he or she was getting tired of putting in things that viewers were asking for but then Patreon locked his or her account down for breaking the rules.

Sabatonfan

Jul 30, 2019
The dev's father is dead, dude. Wish OP would be edited to include this nasty little tidbit to quash questions/comments like these, someone dying when they're close to you is... kind of a big deal.
im very much aware it's just been a few years and was looking to see if there was an update that's all

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone have any of the older versions? Only ones i've been able to find is 0.12b and 0.14
well the other versions are not really able to be found since Patreon demanded that he remove them after he changed out what Patreon was mad about. so unless someone has a copy of that version, then no, what you see is what you going to get for now

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
well the other versions are not really able to be found since Patreon demanded that he remove them after he changed out what Patreon was mad about. so unless someone has a copy of that version, then no, what you see is what you going to get for now
I have several of the older ones but i think 12B contians the content in all previous ones.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have several of the older ones but i think 12B contians the content in all previous ones.
can you share? There was one scene with a centaur that was deleted in later versions if i remember correctly. I'd like to add it to OP.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can you share? There was one scene with a centaur that was deleted in later versions if i remember correctly. I'd like to add it to OP.
ok i need to find which version had that so watch for a pm.

Reactions: rf96

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
what are you specifically looking for?
Any version before something was removed/changed. Although that's hard to know, so you happen to have 5b? And while I have 12b, the place i downloaded it from looked odd, so is there any chance you could upload that?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Any version before something was removed/changed. Although that's hard to know, so you happen to have 5b? And while I have 12b, the place i downloaded it from looked odd, so is there any chance you could upload that?
i'll see what i have and help both of you out

Reactions: rf96 and slimegirl

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Freki slimegirl
I have 11c and 12 which have the centaur scenes if i remember correctly.
best to upload it to a site like mega and send the link to rf96 so they can add the link to the post as needed :) i'm still working on locating some extra versions and which ones.. btw which version of V12 do you have? there were like 4 or 6 of them a-f

Reactions: shadow415

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
please share

slimegirl Freki
Version 12 has a bug with one of the characters but that 11 has the same scene with no bug.
Top link has all the files but i missed upped and did not create a folder so all files have to be transferred into your own created folder.
My first time using Drive and sharing files.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes