RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Changelog v12f:
The update notes haven't changed from the beta version, so the change log can be found below. However I did fix Trixie not working, and removed the old lady from the Grocery Store. (Groper Guys wife)
This update marks the end of my work on Chapters 1 and 2, I wont be going back and adding anything further from here out to those (unless it is a bug fix) I'm pressing forward from here on out with new content.
One last thing, I believe I have fixed the Memory Leak crash related to maps.

v12f Beta:
You might be asking about the title of this post. Well I decided rather last minute since this update doesn't include any new story material that I'd call it .12f instead.
No new story material doesn't mean no new material however.
BugFixes: Several, way to many list, and a huge thank you to those of you who sent in the bug reports I requested. I literally had about 20 messages containing reports, some with nice sized list. This should fix nearly everything.
Additions:
Chapter Select is back: However I locked it out for the Beta, but it is done and in there. So many tweaks and fixes, I wanted the game properly played.
Five (5) new scenes added: As always you wont get them all, it will depend on choices. (There was seven scenes ready to go, but I took out two as I'm reworking Courtney's storyline so everyone can get them.)
Changes:
No changes for once to past material, other than bug fixes and some grammatical errors corrected.
I'm going to work on the storyline changes to Aurora and Courtney tomorrow and will update the beta in a couple days to include the changes and unlock the Chapter select for testing.
In the mean time, there are two dirty old men, two lusty pixans and a couple of waitresses waiting for Tabitha.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you doob. Does anyone happen to have a save around said 'dirty old men/groper3' i've gone beyond it or another save she's not matching the requirements to let them do any deeds on a previous play. Somewhere around sleeping at aurora's/dad pops in room at night i believe

D

Deleted member 184535

Hiya
Just wondering if anyone knows why I'm getting a bug just before the final part where I agree to the wifes request but I can't progress after that then I leave the human worls and its over
Thanks

Jun 22, 2017
Still alot of minor bugs floating around in the game as it is as of "V0.12f"
Here is a short list:
2 side quests are unable to be completed:
*Harrowing Afflictions* ----> follow up quest to *Bi-curious* (You are unable to learn more than Gavin can tell you)
*Voyeurism* (You can only find the "Neighbor lady" 2 times) [Correct me if I am wrong, but i seem to remember having finished this quest in a previous version?]

Some npc's might not "load" correctly so you might have to exit and enter house/zones a again.
Sometimes you will get asked whether or not you want to skip a scene, whether or not you answer yes or no will make no difference as the scene won't load.
Several pixels are dislocated, they appear to have been "moved" in the script but not all of the "item" is shown in the correct area.

This is my short list, I am sure that there are a few more that other people have run into, but thees are the ones that I became most aware of as I reached the current content's conclusion.

I hope we will soon get to go back to the fae world and break the news of Tabi's heritage to everyone!:eazyHype:

Reactions: ponyguy and Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I wish I had a way to contact the author (Nverjos). Anyone know if there's an email where I can reach him/her ?
I want to propose my help, QA and Dev wise.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Still alot of minor bugs floating around in the game as it is as of "V0.12f"
Here is a short list:
2 side quests are unable to be completed:
*Harrowing Afflictions* ----> follow up quest to *Bi-curious* (You are unable to learn more than Gavin can tell you)
*Voyeurism* (You can only find the "Neighbor lady" 2 times) [Correct me if I am wrong, but i seem to remember having finished this quest in a previous version?]

Some npc's might not "load" correctly so you might have to exit and enter house/zones a again.
Sometimes you will get asked whether or not you want to skip a scene, whether or not you answer yes or no will make no difference as the scene won't load.
Several pixels are dislocated, they appear to have been "moved" in the script but not all of the "item" is shown in the correct area.

This is my short list, I am sure that there are a few more that other people have run into, but thees are the ones that I became most aware of as I reached the current content's conclusion.

I hope we will soon get to go back to the fae world and break the news of Tabi's heritage to everyone!:eazyHype:
If you find how to complete Voyeurism let me know.
Same about Bi-Curious. I didnt get any notification that my quest will fail...

In her patreon page , leave a message there.
I am not one of her patreon :( So can't write there sadly.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone help me pls with the quest: Homeward Bound
- Things arent as planned
- Speak with Becca

I'm in the tower and can not go out. I dont know... :(

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
as I'm reworking Courtney's storyline so everyone can get them.)
YESSSS MORE COURTNEY MOOOOOOOOOOOORE ! :heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: KohoutDan666
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes