RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah the radio silence for months from the Developer is frustrating, but the game is so good players don't loose interest because of irregular updates
just wish the game would let you know when you've gone as far as you can on a quest for a update

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i'll try again later
all i got was the "report this creator" option, ugh so openly totalitarian.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Only public post. Nverjos have no public posting.

If so, link me one. There's currently no way to contact him :)
Yes there's in June '17. Also you can leave a message in community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, these are the only ways I know to send her a message, later don't blame me if you don't get an answer :p

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Yes there's in June '17. Also you can leave a message in community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, these are the only ways I know to send her a message, later don't blame me if you don't get an answer :p
My apologies then. True there was a public post 6 months ago.

You can't create a post in community, only in replies. So thats that! Thanks :D

Reactions: UncleVT

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
My apologies then. True there was a public post 6 months ago.

You can't create a post in community, only in replies. So thats that! Thanks :D
You should be able to send them a PM through the messages application on Patreon, just create new message and type in Nverjos and they should pop up.

I assume that hasn't been tried yet.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug in V12 where after the scene with the dog Spartacus and his owner, the dialogue gets stuck on loop without any way of escaping. Is there any way around that?
I am having the same issue and the only thing that I am able to do is skip it by saving before i go to that house. I have tried to go to it before the barn and after as well and still get the same error even with the option to see the content turned on

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@LongoMcFap so that is what everyone was talking about, I thought it was a comment that was made on their page or something. I do know about Patreon's Disney G Rating campaign on attacking anyone that had anything considered adult and that they have pretty much ignored their part on checking reports from users

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
seriously there is money to be made usurping Patreon, why hasn't anyone with a existing set up created a Patreon alternative?

Reactions: Deathdawg

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, I had a family emergency this past weekend that took me back home to my parents. While I was there, I was digging around through some old... Very Old things of mine, and came across the notebook shown above.

Believe it or not, that notebook is about 15 years old and contains the beginnings of the Coceter Chronicles (Which at the time I called the Harlequin Saga.) This notebook actually contains my original lore and ideas behind the Fae of Elwen'Runda Almare, which at the time was wrote for a player run Ultima Online server I used to work for.

This is quite the find considering the timing, as the next couple updates will see Tabitha exploring more than just the Kingdom of Almare. In fact the map on the right monitor is showing the free city of Pondris, a melting pot of races and cultures in the Fae world.

Now as I said, I was out of town for a few days, I just got back last night and I'll be going through the messages (I see a lot of them) and I'll be working through the bug reports and have a patch out in a couple days, along with the main release of .12f for everyone.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So how do I get to the next day after doing most of the quests before I choose to go awaken.
What do you mean? What part of the story are you at? If you have a quest you need to do at night, go to bed, it will wake you up during the night.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes