RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
horse will come back in next version???
Highly doubt it, it was cut cause the new Hatreon politics, also the Sage line might be changed in future...:(
At least until she(dev)'ll be able to set a website where it would be possible to post uncut versions.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Highly doubt it, it was cut cause the new Hatreon politics, also the Sage line might be changed in future...:(
At least until she(dev)'ll be able to set a website where it would be possible to post uncut versions.
damnit i was interest becaus eof bestiality, ty for fast respond

Reactions: AdultKing

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dev is aware of this "problem" with bestiality content, also the incestious between Tabi and Sage, and maybe looking for some solution, as soon as things in private life sorted out and everything is back in normal development. She (really?), plans a new species, some Centaur-like, and they will not have a human cocks.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I was stunned as well when I saw the 4th wall break explaining that ;) but meh I still like the game just hoping that things get re-added

StevenNight

Jan 14, 2018
seems like a good game but, and maybe I'm dumb on this since never played a rpgm game, I don't know how to save and the game crashes every 30 minutes causing me to have to start all the way back over

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
seems like a good game but, and maybe I'm dumb on this since never played a rpgm game, I don't know how to save and the game crashes every 30 minutes causing me to have to start all the way back over
Press "x" while ingame - you'll got the options. Crashes are all about the game engine, close most of your applications(like browser and so on) before launching the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. tryed 3 times.. and i m stuck..

when need to escape the castle with twins, i got the bar-thing for open the way, but when i go down the cellar-prison to open it, it say i need to find a way to open it and i cant go back, i mstuck in the room -_-

is somebody have a save after that ? i tryed 3 times and i still get that bug everytime.

( love the bonus/extra scene btw in the journal, very nice touch )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

So, I had a family emergency this past weekend that took me back home to my parents. While I was there, I was digging around through some old... Very Old things of mine, and came across the notebook shown above.

Believe it or not, that notebook is about 15 years old and contains the beginnings of the Coceter Chronicles (Which at the time I called the Harlequin Saga.) This notebook actually contains my original lore and ideas behind the Fae of Elwen'Runda Almare, which at the time was wrote for a player run Ultima Online server I used to work for.

This is quite the find considering the timing, as the next couple updates will see Tabitha exploring more than just the Kingdom of Almare. In fact the map on the right monitor is showing the free city of Pondris, a melting pot of races and cultures in the Fae world.

Now as I said, I was out of town for a few days, I just got back last night and I'll be going through the messages (I see a lot of them) and I'll be working through the bug reports and have a patch out in a couple days, along with the main release of .12f for everyone.
i made my own small game for now.. and honestly , i would love to have a setup like this on my desk :O
i m stuck with my small old pc for now and its terrible... what a way to make a game with a rpgmaker view and twice DAZ open in same time .... shit i m ultra jealous XD

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
There's a MEGA link on page 67.
It's from January. Nverjos released a new beta from the same version on Feb 2nd, with "memory tweaks", bugs squashed and, maybe, a few scenes? I'm not a Patreon, unfortunately, so I cannot say what's the changelog.

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
well.. tryed 3 times.. and i m stuck..

when need to escape the castle with twins, i got the bar-thing for open the way, but when i go down the cellar-prison to open it, it say i need to find a way to open it and i cant go back, i mstuck in the room :noexpression:

is somebody have a save after that ? i tryed 3 times and i still get that bug everytime.

( love the bonus/extra scene btw in the journal, very nice touch )
Do you have a save before entering the dungeon?
If so, try to check the rest of the castle for interaction points.
Perhaps you missed something.

Edit: I checked, I don't have a save directly after that scene.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Do you have a save before entering the dungeon?
If so, try to check the rest of the castle for interaction points.
Perhaps you missed something.

Edit: I checked, I don't have a save directly after that scene.
nope :/
i have a save, but its very far before and i m small lazy to do again and again the same scene ( save is when we left castle for first time , soo its long way back )

i dont think i missed something.. i tryed to do all the possible quest and stuff... i pick up the bar but when i m in the cell it say i need to find something for open the way. soo for me, its clearly a bug and the game didnt recognize that i have the bar. and like i say, i m trap, cant leave the room at all once i entered the cell

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you can also use right clic on mouse for open the menu and use save option there.. right clic again for close it

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
nope :/
i have a save, but its very far before and i m small lazy to do again and again the same scene ( save is when we left castle for first time , soo its long way back )

i dont think i missed something.. i tryed to do all the possible quest and stuff... i pick up the bar but when i m in the cell it say i need to find something for open the way. soo for me, its clearly a bug and the game didnt recognize that i have the bar. and like i say, i m trap, cant leave the room at all once i entered the cell
Hmm, did you check all 3 points, or skip the search?
I remember the first time I did this part, I only checked one spot and went into the room.
But I didn't get stuck in there.

The only save I would have available, is right before the start of chapter 3.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, did you check all 3 points, or skip the search?
I remember the first time I did this part, I only checked one spot and went into the room.
But I didn't get stuck in there.

The only save I would have available, is right before the start of chapter 3.
i checked all the cellar and find the bar at the last spot.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes