RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Alright, here is the final version of .12f. Complete with bug fixes and the memory tweaks from the beta a few days ago. Release notes can be found in the beta post a couple post down, nothing has changed from that Beta.
Also a little something I made for myself, but I want to release it to you folks too, that's the above image in a 4k wallpaper. If you're wondering those are Larina's children Anya and Arya, whom I wish I could use more in the current game as I'm absolutely in love with their appearance.

(Available in NSFW and SFW versions)

Downloads for the game can be found in their respective Tier post below this one.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
game comes with a guide of sorts (not complete though) and you can skip all scenes you know you have seen.
My save is 11hrs at the end of this version and I have missed tons of stuff, though it seems my save broke a few quests.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Aw damn it all, I didn't make a save just after chapter 2 started (the moment you wake up in bed in Marissas house....

Sigh... and I wanted to try out the Shelly route :(.

Anyone has a save file right after chapter 2 starts? before you decide to accept or refuse when Marissa gives you the option to stay with her.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
sorry guys i'm new to this kind of game engine, there's no setting to play this in full screen? only maximized window possible?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
and in panty collection -> secret scene game looks just stuck with horizontal line in the middle, what do i do?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i play fullscreen just by clicking the square icon at top right ( just i like any windows window :p )

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
I wish there where a story option to turn bestiality back on, but thanks to the faggots at Patreon, bestiality is out of the game...

Reactions: goditseb

at433

Oct 20, 2017
story now seems stuck at "speak with becca" before return from human world, she's not at home, not at TC either.

also speak with marissa, she's not at home too.

is so sad these glitches

Reactions: top_1404

at433

Oct 20, 2017
no thats in case you wanna leave human world for good immediately without finishing human quests, i wanted to finish them first but becca will only be found at dusk with calen when theres no return to unfinished human quests

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'm decompressing this archive with 7-zip, and all it does is decompress a folder of "pictures" (with lots of tasty pictures), yet it doesn't make a root folder either with the standard game name. Am I missing something? I very much doubt the archive is corrupted as it does error check, yes? I'm confused.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys how to proceed with Aurora romance? Seems to me like the most buggy & illogical one. At the end of 2nd chapter i talk to her at the shop and she says to meet her at the evening. Then i proceed to chapter 3, and when i come back to Issan(it's evening) i get to her home. She's in her room, there is an option to double kiss her or to kiss her and reveal something(Futabi :D), then Tabi moves to Aurora room and there is an option to talk to her, that ends in "should left her alone for now". But THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF HER ROOM, cause when you click on the door there is a message "should left her alone for now"...What do i do wrong?

p.s. Becca content is outstanding ;)

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes