1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
where do you place the camera in zhangs office?
In the most logical place, where surely nobody with a minimum amount of brains would find it: On the same massage table where MC gets abused when she drugs him.
I mean... sounds perfectly logical, to put a spy camera precisely in the most visible spot in the room.
I wish it was sarcasm, but it is there.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I got it to work and watched the video, but timmy tells me the same thing after that hes not any help these days n to talk to him later
That is something I heavily criticize from the dev: his inability to complete the development of most of the paths.
As far as I know, most of the Love Interests (if that can be called love) are incomplete: BDSM with the law teacher, night sessions with the music teacher, therapy sessions with Zhang, and most of the other options are still incomplete.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I don't suppose there's an updated walkthrough floating around? I'm stuck on 141. I've tried everything I can think of...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.52.0] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.52.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: asdfg_dk

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the MC gets his balls kicked in, and then it dumps us at his bed room in a sandbox... No retaliation ? or plan to get revenge ? what am I missing ? MC goes on like nothing happened ? Obvously it was his roommate doing the ball kicking. Lets start with her ?

"edit" the game is so bad, it didnt even introduce over half the students.. We met like two students and a sister, and now we expected to know them all and attend classes. Cant even get revenge on the ball kicking, its treasted as water under the bridge.

If it cnat be fucked introducing the characters, then whats the point of going straight into a grind. Timetable reading simulator.

Last edited:

Lucas8585

Jul 28, 2023
Hello, I think I did everything required,but can't work at cafe ,that guy still don't want talk to me,is it normal?

miclud

May 29, 2021
Here is the new Version V.0.53.0

Reactions: xnathaann

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.53.0] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -