1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Been wanting to try this for a while now but the ratings are putting me off. Is it still the grindfest people mention in ratings?

If so, does the game have enough enjoyable content (mostly here for Blackmail/Ra*e/Maledom) to be enjoyed with a cheat mod/editing the save?

Reactions: JojodoLolo

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Another developer working half-heartedly. You see that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image after you see it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking bullshit. This stopped me from wanting to continue.
That is exactly what made me throw away this game. I was able to endure the nearly eternal grind to get enough points to continue with the story, to waste days (both in-game and RL) to save enough to buy those damn items (a wine bottle of 100 when you make 30 bucks top per weekend), and to chase the LIs over all the week schedule so I could progress on their love paths... just to find that damn screen.

And as far as I could tell, it's for most of the LIs. Same with Bhani, I hated that the story pushed the MC to abuse a drugged girl (tho doing it was her idea) just to have her angry at him with (so far) no option to mend things up.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
That is exactly what made me throw away this game. I was able to endure the nearly eternal grind to get enough points to continue with the story, to waste days (both in-game and RL) to save enough to buy those damn items (a wine bottle of 100 when you make 30 bucks top per weekend), and to chase the LIs over all the week schedule so I could progress on their love paths... just to find that damn screen.

And as far as I could tell, it's for most of the LIs. Same with Bhani, I hated that the story pushed the MC to abuse a drugged girl (tho doing it was her idea) just to have her angry at him with (so far) no option to mend things up.
Honestly for me, drugging or drinking them doesn't bother me (they're huge bitches). But the fact that developing it doesn't finish the passage is totally annoying. Normally when you do a scene you go to the end, then he stops everyone in the middle. Just don't put them on if they aren't finished, This scares players away instead of making them stay.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game is in constant development since 2020. The dev does an update every 3-4 weeks and he usually adds 2-3 scenes. In parallel the dev has other games he works on.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The main character is a guy or a girl?
If he is a guy, how he have the possibility to study in only girls college???
It is explained in the intro.
The mc is a guy.
His mother is the headmistress and his father somehow managed that he did not get accepted at another college.
The mother says it is a test run for mixed classes in the future.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Honestly for me, drugging or drinking them doesn't bother me (they're huge bitches). But the fact that developing it doesn't finish the passage is totally annoying. Normally when you do a scene you go to the end, then he stops everyone in the middle. Just don't put them on if they aren't finished, This scares players away instead of making them stay.
Yeah, I meant the drugged part because that's the context of why the MC kinda abuses her. As you said, almost all of the girls were mean to him right from the start (except for his 2 friends), but that scene did not cause me any conflict, as it is the consequence of Bhani's poor choices. What annoys me is that in theory he is supposed to reconcile with her (remember the dev saying something like it), but until the last version I played, that was not still on the horizon.

I remember getting these on the "on development" screen:
- Bhani (well, not the screen but she stops talking to MC)
- Psychologist/Shrink sessions
- Laws teacher
- Music teacher (didn't see the screen but had no way to progress further).
- Mom's friend
- Best friend's sister

And well, nearly all of the other girls one way or another.
Is any of these paths finally completed?

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
For some reason, I cannot access the Lodge on weekdays immediately after the mandatory classes. I mean when I click on it on the campus map I do not get taken to the scene outside the lodge. I can still do that at just about any other time, just not the one immediately after mandatory classes. Whenever I do go to the lodge and try to go inside, it says something like i prefer to visit after the mandatory classes.
Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having the same issue!

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
where do you place the camera in zhangs office?
In the most logical place, where surely nobody with a minimum amount of brains would find it: On the same massage table where MC gets abused when she drugs him.
I mean... sounds perfectly logical, to put a spy camera precisely in the most visible spot in the room.
I wish it was sarcasm, but it is there.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes