1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've installed the v0.49 of the game and It seems I cannot enter the lodge during the 14:00-16:00 period during the school week. The map marker no longer moves about so much, no amount of clicking on it, or near it takes me to the screen for outside the lodge. If I try at a later period I can at least get to the outside of the lodge screen, but I can't enter, it gives the [I only want to visit immediately after the mandatory classes] message.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
lmao, what is with the rating? It can't be that bad, can it? :KEK:
I have a great affection for this game but even I must admit that it is like a VN created on a drunken bet by Andy Kaufman. The writing is straight from the pen of madness itself. Blatant absurdism isn't for everyone and if you try to take anything in this game seriously this experience is going to be a rough ride for you.

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Copy the statistiche.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.47 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

updated please

Reactions: asdfg_dk and denen

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Dating sim, College girls, Teen, Anal, Big tits, Blowjob, Lesbian, Blackmail, Humiliation, Bondage, Male protagonist, Curvy girl
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or nor or
is it forced and unavoidable?

Reactions: MAD6999

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Is any of the paths completed? Last time I played (before he moved to RenPy) none of them had any complete option.

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
need the full walkthrough from v0.39-v0.49
try this post
Walkthrough:
1-7: Subject classes.
8-139: Use the attached PDF file with the official creators walkthrough.

Reactions: GameRebel

miclud

May 29, 2021
Here atr Version 0.50.0 for all Plaforms

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The walkthrough is paywalled behind a 10$ wall. If anything the rating is far too generous.
I see, this title has had me curious for a long time because of the rating, I really liked Darkness Revenge despite the abrupt ending and the promise that excessive use of vampire powers would have consequences (a big lie), so that paywall The experience is too short to try it or is it not worth the try?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes