1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
I see this game is still having it's problems it gives the developer a bad rep , however he is better than this his other game Darkness Revenge is really good . Let's hope now that it is completed he can show as much ingenuity to this game, if he does it will be quite a good game but I will reserve my judgement till it happens but good luck to him in trying .

Reactions: MAD6999

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Can you even get into the lodge? So far I've just been failing the challenge repeatedly and there's nothing to give you the slightest hint of what to do. I have the lock pick set already as well.

Last edited:

Relado

Dec 13, 2017
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Copy the statistiche.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.47 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn't work :(

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Kindly I have a new and in my opinion strange problem.
Instead of progressing I am retreating!
Example with mother's friend I am back to 0
With analyst I was waiting for answer from Timmy and now I started again from first visits!
With Tiffany I got to 41 points WITHOUT proggressing!

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Here is a Playabilty Mod for 0.48.

This mod adds the ability to click the location names on the left hand side of the college map. It also adds thumbnails to those names showing where people should be and where classes are taking place. It does something similar for the city map.
I "Thank You" for the Mod, it makes the game far more playable. I give the Mod a B+ or A-, and hope you will continue development for the new updates. Thank You again!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.49.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes