1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Astronomes

Jul 25, 2023
I just can't get any further, the walkthrough is out of date, I'm just stuck. I can't get any further at the lodge and I'm already way too far, starting from the front is also tiring

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
For some reason, I cannot access the Lodge on weekdays immediately after the mandatory classes. I mean when I click on it on the campus map I do not get taken to the scene outside the lodge. I can still do that at just about any other time, just not the one immediately after mandatory classes. Whenever I do go to the lodge and try to go inside, it says something like i prefer to visit after the mandatory classes.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 729341

Overview:
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Deva Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.50.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
enjoy the work...will it ever be finished??

The7who89

Jun 1, 2023
Is there an actual walkthrough for the current version? Item 121 is giving me a bit of a problem because it says "A serious dance problem" and the walkthrough says "Talk to Natasha" but neither does it say where she is nor can I find her if I go through all the locations of the campus map.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Here is a Playabilty Mod for 0.48.

This mod adds the ability to click the location names on the left hand side of the college map. It also adds thumbnails to those names showing where people should be and where classes are taking place. It does something similar for the city map.

Note that the thumbnails will appear even if there is nothing *new* for you to do, and also may appear before you meet the conditions for an event. I *think* all the events are correctly covered, but I'm not positive.

Also, this mod will likely break in the future and I'm not sure I will update it.

Extract the zip into the primary folder.
Is there any possibility of updating the mod if possible?

miclud

May 29, 2021
Here is the New Version v0.51.0

Reactions: Hachikunote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.51.0] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.51.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes