1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Morho

May 16, 2023
is it realy so hard to make working sandbox games? at least mark somehow places where some fucking event is? waste of time these games.

Reactions: Aground9437

miclud

May 29, 2021
Here are the new Version 0.4.8.0 for all Platforms

• Love
Reactions: xnathaann

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.48.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, started playing this game again, didn't get too far at all last time. Slowly working it out but for some reason I can't get a job at the café, when I talk to them it just says they don't hear me, how do you get the job?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ok played first 10 minutes, ball kicking annoying, then got the class really annoying. Delete
You need to look at the walkthrough to understand anything, some things still seem a bit hard to get though. I'm struggling to get the job, and now I get the first blowjob achievement even though I repeatedly ask the MCs mother about Tiffany and she says no every single time and when I tell Tiffany she just tells me I have to insist more, done it consistently for about 6 weeks now.

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
I cannot seem to get the First Shopping achievement nor can I get the Transparent achievement

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Copy the statistiche.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.47 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well

how about a downloadable format ???

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
Too much grinding, too much struggling to find where to go. Even with cheat program upping the scores, still insanely slow to get new content and no where any clue as to how to unlock the city map, which probably blocks 75% of the quests. No idea why devs think this kind of torturous grindfest is something nice. Deleted after a frustrating two hours of trying to find astructure in this madness.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Arrrgghhhh!!!

So frustrating you can't get far in this game without money, I need a money cheat, that I don't really want to have to use, but have no choice since the café is broken and I can't get a job, cause I can't buy any of the items I need to carry on playing with. All I've earned so far was $100 for finding who Flavia's dad is.

Reactions: outrullers
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes