1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Cheat Code or Save for 0.47 would be appreciated.

Or an 0.46 save - lost mine and do not want to restart.

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I have still the problem that instead of getting to the dorm Room 3) I am taken to the Med Room 11) Is it a bug or is it a feature ? :unsure:

Aug 31, 2020
I have so much trouble with the community of f95, that when I find a game, visually not too bad, if badly rated, I really want to play it...I've seen horrible 4 stars, and fantastic 1/2 stars, I would never trust the review here. people who prefer to give a game a bad rating and skip all the dialogue and then do a review, that annoys me. there I have not read everything yet, but it complains, while it's free .... as usual.

Monica_ITA

May 17, 2023
gives me goal 111 completed in green but Banny keeps ignoring me in the evening. Plus it makes me leave the room, is that normal?

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
So, I looked through the walkthrough and did not see an answer to this. How do you win the Amelia challenge at the Island? He says he needs an ally but I have not found a way to find one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I can't even get anybody to give me directions to the city... I'm so stuck in this game
"Visit the Principal's Office [2] at 14:00 at least 3 times and ask Mom about teachers, the school and the city.
Unlocks the City Map.
Can be completed on Day 03."

There are a lot of posts with walkthroughs and hints, some of the early ones may be outdated in some details after 3-4 years.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, I looked through the walkthrough and did not see an answer to this. How do you win the Amelia challenge at the Island? He says he needs an ally but I have not found a way to find one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
You need to befriend the nice girl with glasses. She will rescue you. She also wants you to have sex with her room mate which she watches so you should do that quest anyway.

Reactions: Pathvader

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
You need to befriend the nice girl with glasses. She will rescue you. She also wants you to have sex with her room mate which she watches so you should do that quest anyway.
Thank you. I went into the image file and found the answer as well. Giselle I think is her name. lol I have not finish the roommate quest line yet. So maybe that is why Giselle doesn't show up for me at the Island yet. IDK. lol

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I can't even get anybody to give me directions to the city... I'm so stuck in this game
I had the same problem early on as well. Has to meet FBI chick at the park and never could get there. lol I stumbled across the answer after getting tired of having mom examine him for the hundredth time trying to advance her story. Hit no, on the checkup question and then got a large amount of questions I could ask her. Including all of the city locations.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The city is unlocked by visiting your mom in her office first thing in the morning. The first time she will ask to examine your dick and you will say no and run away. The second time you should allow her to and she will say that you are either jacking off too much or not enough. The third time you turn down the examination and ask her questions. Specifically about the city.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
As someone new to this game, I saw a few problems right at the start.
The Father's title is all but unreadable with a too dark color on the nearly black background.
There are also a few repeated uses of "hear" when the character means "here".
Early in the first meeting with Amelie and Elodie, there is a text attributed to the Male Character where one of the female characters, probably Elodi, says "You'll be fine here [MC], we'll treat you like you're our brother."

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I also have to say the interface is a buggy mess. during the transition after mandatory classes, the hotspots from in your room become active and can be seen through the mandatory classes screen. Trying to click on building 3 for the Lillith society on the campus map is frustrating because whenever I get the mouse pointer anywhere near it, the icon for the building MOVES such that I'm no longer pointing at it. And then, because I'm not pointing at it it moves back. Cycling at high speed until i either move out of interaction range, or I'm pixel-perfect on the spot to interact with it. And, unless I'm pixel-perfect in my positioning for the Lillith society, the game thinks I'm pointing at the medicine building even though it's to the left of the Lillith society and my mouse pointer is to the right of the Lillith society. Also, when golfing, if I have the mouse pointer anywhere near where the Lillith society would be on the campus map, it thinks I'm trying to go there and I more reliably visit the Lillith societies building by clicking from the golfing screen. Actually, MANY scenes have it where if I click to advance the dialog the game thinks I'm clicking the the Lillith Society and will take me to outside that building exiting me from whatever scene I was in. I have to be careful and if I click to advance a scene, to make sure the mouse pointer is nowhere near any of the hotspots from my dorm room or the campus map.

I think there needs to be ALOT more instruction in the game of what to do next. The achievements screen in the dorm room falls FALL short of telling you what to do next and how to actually do it. It took me several in-game weeks to try clicking on the NO dialog option when visiting Mom in her office to get the option for a page full of dialog choices, including finally being told about the city so I could actually go visit places in the city. I kept clicking on the YES dialog option thinking the NO option would just leave her office without talking to her.

It took me far too long to go to class buildings that weren't where i had an active class to start finding out of class interactions with the teachers and students. It would be nice to have some sort of indication of how much progress in each class was necessary for the "interesting" class events to start happening. Such as in chemistry I think I finally got from theory lectures to doing laboratory work around level 14. I wish there was something that told me what progresses the out-of-class interactions with the students. Is it progress in our shared class, my fame level from playing golf, my academic progress from studying on my computer, the number of times I've talked to that student, what?

Last edited:
Reactions: NiteVelan
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes