1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
If this helps:
The F95ZONE tag "rape" is defined as "forced or non-consensual sex".
The MC is abducted, restrained, and used as a living dildo for oral/vaginal sex.

Yes, that would mean that it is reverse rape that a woman rapes a man

I'll do that in brackets (reverse rape)

hantaa_1

Jan 31, 2018
Where do I install the minicam? The walkthrough says the foot of the bed but I swear no matter where I'm clicking I just keep getting the "No ,it doesn't seem like a good place hiding place" message. I've been stuck on this for so long there must be something I'm doing wrong.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Where do I install the minicam? The walkthrough says the foot of the bed but I swear no matter where I'm clicking I just keep getting the "No ,it doesn't seem like a good place hiding place" message. I've been stuck on this for so long there must be something I'm doing wrong.
If I recall correctly, you have to install it on the massage table.

Gasaraki

Dec 24, 2018
Try the drapes that are to the left of the wood division at the upper right corner, walkthrough says massage table but it has being broken for months.

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
I found a bug in achievement "140) Equipment".
The Shop displays "Monitor 100$"
Monitor Price 100.jpg
I have 245 Money and cannot purchase it.
In the file pc.rpy I found the real price of 500:
pc.rpy.jpg

It's pure joy to debug this game. :p

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
Even better:
If you have more than 500$ and buy the monitor, you still don't get the achievement but your 500 bucks are gone.
monitor 500.jpg

Edit:
In pc.rpy Lines 87 and 89 both jump to label camera:
Jump camera.jpg

and this explains why your achievements 119,121,122 vanish if you buy the monitor:
Label camera.jpg

Edit2:
To fix achievement 140 in v0.47 change this:

Line 89:
Line 89.jpg

and Line 209:
Line 209.jpg

Now everything works as expected.

Edit3:
extract and place the file like so:
\TheCollege-0.47.0-win\game\pc.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question. Does the MC have sex with Sally, or is the only time at the beginning of the game where he's forced to have sex? Becuase her character is extremely annoying, but she is still pretty hot.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Why is it the all the college girls are getting more action than the MC? The chemistry compound that makes them horny and he doesn't even get any? Are they all written to be a cocktease to him? So far I have only gotten one to have sex with the MC, the blond from the acting class. How long has this game even been out? It doesn't seem like there has been any real progress in the storylines. Half the girls are lesbian or pretty much hate the MC without him getting a chance to get anywhere. Plus the grind of the game is some of the worst I've ever come across playing adult games.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
can mc fuck his mom in this game?
Yes. You have to go to her house with a bottle of wine and watch tv. Pick "don't say anything" and she asks you to go to bed with her. Pick "speak up" and eventually you will have sex with her. Took me awhile to figure it out. Buy the wine from the laptop in the dorm room. Unfortunately you can't have sex with her in her office even after having sex at home. Unless I haven't reached that point. She still doesn't do anything when you pick "yes" for her to give you an exam though. Not sure if the dev will ever add content to have sex with her in the office or not.

Reactions: msk1488
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes