1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
There is a bug with when the MC first dances with Cyra. There is a scene where the MC says "Ok. scene ballo_cyra_15"

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
In the interaction where Leliana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a scene that is attributed to Leliana but it clearly meant for the MC because the text reads "Thank you Miss Leliana, I hope to live up to your expectations. I'll see you soon."

soloman186

Jan 4, 2018
l'incroyable vérité de l'objectif 68 est liée à la scène dans le bureau de Zhang où le MC s'endort à chaque fois que Zhang lui lèche l'épaule. Pour savoir ce qui se passe, j'ai installé la minicam, mais je n'arrive pas à la récupérer pour voir ce qu'elle a filmé pendant que le MC dormait. Comment récupérer la minicam ?

fallenarthur

Oct 22, 2020
a little thought of debug:
1.the monitor and camera in the PC shop
into a same label

2.variable "droneNatasha" cant be set to 2, the label FineCicloDroneNatasha should do that but nowhere call it.

shamwari

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone else encounter a bug where you can't place the mini-cam?
Found a couple of old posts mentioning the general location for it, but can't find the spot in the game. Maybe it's just a single pixel? ...or maybe it's just broken on v0.47.0?

Edit: yeah, definite bug. I did get through this, but in this way;
Was unable to plant the min-cam in the room, although pressed on the massage bed a lot to try it. Clicked the option to back out and went to speak a different location and tried to speak to the person there. Got the text telling me the mini-cam was placed and returned to my room. Carried on playing and was later able to retrieve the mini-cam with no issues.

Last edited:

soloman186

Jan 4, 2018
Quelqu'un d'autre a rencontré un bug qui vous empêche de placer la mini-caméra ?
J'ai trouvé quelques anciens messages mentionnant son emplacement général, mais je n'arrive pas à trouver l'endroit dans le jeu. Peut-être que ce n'est qu'un seul pixel ? ...ou peut-être que c'est juste cassé sur la v0.47.0 ?
[/CITATION]
j'ai pu placer la minicam chez Zhang en allant à son cabinet le samedi après midi. Mais après j'ai mis beaucoup de temps à récupérer le contenu de la minicam, j'ai fini par l'avoir en retournant chez Zhang à la même heure mais pas du premier coup et je ne sais pas ce qui a commencé, ça ne fonctionnait pas et soudain cela a fonctionné j'ai récupéré la cam....

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I arrived (skipping parts) at time 104

but I have a problem I can't click Spank so I can't do the 10 reps I only have the exit (with excellent option!) how can I complete the 3 sets?

Reactions: denen

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry the code "3A14" what number does it correspond to?
I am referring to this point:
"3) Tiffany blowjob scene:
Probably not reachable at the moment
To reach it anyway find "%22Tiffany%22%3A0" in your savefile and replace it with "%22Tiffany%22%3A14" (without quotes)"

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017

- Fixed a bug which prevented the purchase the monitor and instead deferred the purchase the video camera (If you have had problems with this bug, I recommend loading a save before purchasing the monitor, to prevent some of your achievements from being tampered with)

- Fixed a bug that prevented the buttons to hide the mini-cam from appearing in the correct position in Professor Zhang's room

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The College v0.47.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.4 MB/402 MB :
, (2.8k Images)

Last edited:

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
Yes, that would mean that it is reverse rape that a woman rapes a man

I'll do that in brackets (reverse rape)
Reverse Rape lol no such thing Rape is non consensual sex forced on either a man or a woman , just because a guy gets Raped and it does happen more than you'd think would not give it a different actionable meaning LOL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCollege-0.47.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Eldenor

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've saw the game too any times in released, concluded that tags are misleading so I'll try it and decide for myself if all these bad review are accurate (hope not..)
So.. I've took myself a bit of time to play this game, unfortunately the whole experience was pretty vague, blant and not really satisfying.

After the first introduction you are totally on your own with no pointer of what to do next, the fact you have check each time the calendar to go for the club is just annoying (and I don't think somebody will memorize the whole schedule just for the experience) plus you can't even check both the date and the scedule together, a button with "go to the class" might do the trick..

Grind, grind, grind, each and every day you have to go to a club to get more knowledge of the subject, the event is just 2 lines and there's not even an introduction.

The map is bugged with a lot of pointer overflap each other, meaning you sometimes missclick with another pointer.

Pointers are bugged aswell, sometimes during the dialogue you trigger other actions that could be a map pointer, you desk or other stuff previous of your location.

Dialogue are short and mostly meaningless, you could go to your mom office the first day after being raped and she will still ask how are doing in these days?

Dialogue with ppl around have no much sense, there's isn't really a connection to your question or their reply, eg. why asking the literature teacher about the vixens club? (a better name to the one I don't remember xD )

You have no way to track time events, eg. terapist one, so if you forget you have costantly check each and every time until the event pop up.

Weekends are just empty, nothing really to do, at least at begin, there isn't even a single soul around, so you have just to skip time or continue studing.

In theory you should have a roommate but you never see her.

Not sure why there isn't a "go to sleep" button, you simply have to skip the time or do other actions that will skip the night part anyway.

Well here's some of my thoughts, I yet didn't play that much (around 1 hr) however nothing really triggered my curiosity, I have nothing against the mc (altrough he seem really dumb) so the dev should really work hard to polish every details I've said earlier..

Last edited:

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
so grindy. seriously my chemistry is 171 and can't sell drugs. Music is 104 and no progress with music teacher. I got mini cam footage months ago and Timmy still can't help. so many things just don't trigger. like I have punishment 3 and 4 but not 2?

miclud

May 29, 2021

Version 0.47.2 Win and apk.

-Fixed lodgem law and medicine map buttons not pressing properly due to overlapping

-Minor bug fixes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The College [v0.47.2] [Deva Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited: