1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Plus we should be allowed to get revenge on the bitches of the lilith sorority group. Revenge that is painful and very humiliating to the point they cry and are left with those memories to haunt them!

• Angry
Reactions: mhmmmhm

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
does blackmailing zhen just not work? I placed the camera, went to therapy, retrieved the camera and went to timmy but every time he says he cant help come back later

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
We need a full walkthrough from objective 1-143 complete. I don't want no save!
What we need is a working way to earn money.

does blackmailing zhen just not work? I placed the camera, went to therapy, retrieved the camera and went to timmy but every time he says he cant help come back later
Don't think so, Been about 6 weeks in my game since I went to Timmy with the video.

Plus we should be allowed to get revenge on the bitches of the lilith sorority group. Revenge that is painful and very humiliating to the point they cry and are left with those memories to haunt them!
Yeah, I did the bird in black outside, but haven't been able to get to the sorority building since.

Reactions: Tyrranus

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
Here is a Playabilty Mod for 0.48.

This mod adds the ability to click the location names on the left hand side of the college map. It also adds thumbnails to those names showing where people should be and where classes are taking place. It does something similar for the city map.

Note that the thumbnails will appear even if there is nothing *new* for you to do, and also may appear before you meet the conditions for an event. I *think* all the events are correctly covered, but I'm not positive.

Also, this mod will likely break in the future and I'm not sure I will update it.

Extract the zip into the primary folder.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Dear all, I had some problems with the last version but with the update I had some surprises.
I can no longer select the Lilith Sorority (I had already come to possess Ura) as well as I can no longer go to my mother's friend whom I had already visited after using sunscreen. Also, with my mother I can now only watch television.
(I had achieved punishment even though I could not count the spankings because the button was inactive.)
Tiffany, on the other hand, has regressed and has yet to take me home.

So Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. Mom's house is not activated.
Timmy tells me nothing about Zhang's therapy.
Lilith Sorority is not accessible
Tiffany does not give herself.
I also don't understand how to
advance with Rose and with Leliana and how to handle the red dress.

If anyone please give advice.

Reactions: Viirago

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
Here's my attempt at a cheat menu, it's my first attempt at this so bear with me, the mod is a little rough. Copy the statistiche.rpy into the folder named "game"

This MOD is tested in 0.47 but should work with future versions as long as the Dev don't change how the stats is stored
The Cheat Menu is placed in the statistics page where the official cheat menu is as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have a way, link to download it ? when i click on it it just open a new page with the code-script but no download of it

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes