1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
For me is better to know if femdom is avoidable, If it isn't avoidable, I'm sure that I'm out of this game.
I've played the game minus the newest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea what the content in the latest update being discussed is about. I would guess, based on what I've seen so far, that it would be a short, mild scene, taking up a minute or so of the hours of gameplay the game provides.

Reactions: Aseratrix

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
The game has a good story and characters but sex is nothing but fetish, it has a bad, bad and getting money to improve fame. manages to make all achievements through College Planner but it gets repetitive without having anything else. Also cheat code changes, any change is also bad because it only changes the amount of classes, and it is unhelpful because you can play a little, you should have money in the cheat or change fame and money
print01.png print02.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've played the game minus the newest update.
I have no idea what the content in the latest update being discussed is about. I would guess, based on what I've seen so far, that it would be a short, mild scene, taking up a minute or so of the hours of gameplay the game provides.
In fact, I have played the game until the last update. I haven't made any of the MC's mother achievements (except "8) talk to your mother")

I'm sure I'm not going to get the "28) second punch" achievement because I suspect it's similar to the first scene at the lodge. At now I haven't been to the lodge in my current game. I'm not sure if how I got the achievement is really a way to get it or was it due to some bug: I went once, I saw what happen, and I loaded an older save game. After this I avoided going, but, after talking to the MC's roommate (I don't remember what day, one of the first), I earn a lodge point and the achievement.

I'm worried about seeing more humiliation and female domination (tags that I don't like) in future updates, because in reality right now the MC is a pathetic character who lets everyone take a beating.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
The worst example of a blind grind I've played in awhile.
I'm having a hard time disagreeing with this. I WANT to like the game, but you are utterly blind as to what to do when. Cant go to town cause I dont know where anything is. Seriously? Since when has THAT stopped a college kid from "going to town"?

Reactions: StarHam

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Still not clear. Femdom completely avoidable ??
Right now I think the only female domination in the game is the rape in the intro. But you can skip the intro (this keeps happening, but you don't see it).

Reactions: Paapi

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The MC is one pathetic guy plus not a fan of femdom so guess that is me out seems like that is that this game is about should they should change the damn overview of the game cause it seems like this joke of a MC is not going to be the dom of anything.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The MC is one pathetic guy plus not a fan of femdom so guess that is me out seems like that is that this game is about should they should change the damn overview of the game cause it seems like this joke of a MC is not going to be the dom of anything.
"seems like" According to what? The game is in it's infancy. The mc is a bit of a douche

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"seems like" According to what? The game is in it's infancy. The mc is a bit of a douche
Actually, the MC needs a huge change to become dominant in future updates (and that's the point of the game, if the developer is to be believed). But at the moment he's just a pathetic character, at least in my opinion (and I would like this to change in no time).

Personally, I would have wanted to see some kind of furious revenge against raper girls at some point in the plot, but I have given up hope that something even remotely similar to revenge will happen.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Actually, the MC needs a huge change to become dominant in future updates (and that's the point of the game, if the developer is to be believed). But at the moment he's just a pathetic character, at least in my opinion (and I would like this to change in no time).

Personally, I would have wanted to see some kind of furious revenge against raper girls at some point in the plot, but I have given up hope that something even remotely similar to revenge will happen.
He hasn't even

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes