1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Unlocked

Hi guys, thanks to some reports here is version 0.9 with fixes. Enjoy it !!!
DevLog
- changed the conditions of achi 33 so that it's possible to talk to Spencer in order to enter the Island
- fixed game stuck with Penny at the theater causing the game crash
- correct wording in the name entry
- fixed lodge condition being unlocked when talking to Bani in the dorm
- corrected condition in achi that prematurely unlocked number 17

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The Prerequisite for 33 is set so low that you will complete it before it is possible to do 29 !
Once you have done 33 ,Spencer will no longer appear outside of lessons,
Making it impossible to complete 29.
So, either DO NOT raise "Law" above 14 ! or finish 29 Before starting version 0.9.
Thanks

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Unlocked

Hi guys, thanks to some reports here is version 0.9 with fixes. Enjoy it !!!
DevLog
- changed the conditions of achi 33 so that it's possible to talk to Spencer in order to enter the Island
- fixed game stuck with Penny at the theater causing the game crash
- correct wording in the name entry
- fixed lodge condition being unlocked when talking to Bani in the dorm
- corrected condition in achi that prematurely unlocked number 17

WOW! Thanks!!!! a Bug Fix behind a Paywall nice try.

• Angry
Reactions: Ahchi

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Well, I would like to see an auto save of some sorts. Keeps freezing with no icons or way out. Have to keep restarting the game and replay from last main save. At least, it is an interesing freeze point. :ROFLMAO: Stuck.jpg

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well, I would like to see an auto save of some sorts. Keeps freezing with no icons or way out. Have to keep restarting the game and replay from last main save. At least, it is an interesing freeze point. :ROFLMAO: View attachment 904672
Which option did you choose when meeting her the 1st time?
Did you (falsely) accuse her of raping the mc in the intro?
I always play the other option ... maybe the accusation leads to a dead end?

(I just tried the accusation option. It works fine, no dead end. So the reason for the freeze must be something else.)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Which option did you choose when meeting her the 1st time?
Did you (falsely) accuse her of raping the mc in the intro?
I always play the other option ... maybe the accusation leads to a dead end?
Nah those random freezes have been there with various chars since start of game, they seem to be linked with missing actions and such if remember right. This game has gorgeous renders, but game play needs still a lot of work I think to become enjoyable and ofc for me personally I do not like NPC's having the sex and shown in renders, but that is more a me problem as the game's as such. :p

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't have random freezes.
If the dev created a dead end by forgetting to provide an action at a certain date/time/location, it is usually reported in the forum, transferred to patreon and fixed for the next version. So no randomness, just bugs.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't have random freezes.
If the dev created a dead end by forgetting to provide an action at a certain date/time/location, it is usually reported in the forum, transferred to patreon and fixed for the next version. So no randomness, just bugs.
True random might have been the wrong word from designer perspective, but it is correct from a player perspective, since for a player it suddenly happens randomly at a certain moment without him/her expecting it. :p It might well have something to do with how the program dev uses reacts to certain things missing since it has happened since the very first update.

Still looking forward to having a look again when there is much more content in the game with MC (since last time I played it game was way too grindy and had way too many empty time slots where nothing happened for days and you had to use a complicated excelsheet kindly provided by another player to move forward), if NPC sex does not become to overwhelming for me, but an auto save future would def help this game as long as those random freezes keep being a thing.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
This is the second game that i have downloaded where i can hear the music but nothing appears on the screen.
Is there a special requirement that i don't know about?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Veronka is her name. First appearance will be in the college 1.0.0

Art_27_Veronka.jpg

BioticPyjak

Dec 13, 2018
This is the second game that i have downloaded where i can hear the music but nothing appears on the screen.
Is there a special requirement that i don't know about?
For Windows 10
Hover over the game's icon on your taskbar until the preview window pops up then right click inside the preview and hit maximize.. There's probably a quicker way to do it but it gets the job done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentailover85

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
So we are in version 0.9 and yet it is not smart to put a button to turn off "music". It will get out of the game immediately if such a thing is "forced". These "music" of games is something so grueling to the ears that playing becomes nothing.

Reactions: Sternboo
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes