1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

ilo2710

Nov 22, 2020
Hey there. What do i have to do to get to the island? Law is on 7 but Spencer do not wanna talk to me about the island. Is there a trick?
Part 24 is done. or do i have to finish any other parts before?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
New post on Patreon

Ju, Crya or Doriana ?
Thecollege201124.jpg

Some characters from "The College" don't have a narrative line yet. Unfortunately, with about 30 characters, it remains difficult for us to carry on so many plots. Some of the characters that are left behind are Ju, Cyra and Doriana. Who would you like to give priority to among these three students?

Ju = 4
Cyra = 8
Doriana = 4
16 votes total

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So we are in version 0.9 and yet it is not smart to put a button to turn off "music". It will get out of the game immediately if such a thing is "forced". These "music" of games is something so grueling to the ears that playing becomes nothing.
To control the sound All you need to do is click on "Config" while you speak to someone.
soundcontrol.jpg

Which will bring up this screen.

config.jpg

Simples !

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
New post on Patreon

Ju, Crya or Doriana ?
View attachment 913686

Some characters from "The College" don't have a narrative line yet. Unfortunately, with about 30 characters, it remains difficult for us to carry on so many plots. Some of the characters that are left behind are Ju, Cyra and Doriana. Who would you like to give priority to among these three students?

Ju = 4
Cyra = 8
Doriana = 4
16 votes total
Cyra

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No way: keeps saying "There is no one at the moment" Guess it's because I have got more than 7 in Law? Is there a way to lower that down to 7?
If you are a Patreon download V0.9.1, Or If you have a save from before you did Achievement 33.
(In V0.9.0 Achievement 33 should not trigger until Law is above 14)
Sorry but I do not know of a way to lower Law.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

My dear friends, we have reached the tenth release of The College! A very ambitious project (35 characters, 20 Locations ...) that receives more and more acclaim with each passing day. I therefore thank all those who have believed in us in recent months, supporting us as best they could. Thanks!
The College will continue unstoppable in updates, one every two weeks or so. The contents will always be very consistent, with many images, animations and stories with a high erotic content. Each month we will also drop a 4k wallpaper featuring one of our most beloved characters. We are always ready to accept your criticism and your advice. Thank you all again and I leave you with the 0.10.0 version of The College. Enjoy!

V.10.0.jpg

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
New post on Patreon

Ju, Crya or Doriana ?
View attachment 913686

Ju = 4
Cyra = 8
Doriana = 4
16 votes total
My voting:
1. Cyra 66 v. 100
2.Driana 20 v. 100
3.Ju 14 v. 100

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I have a request; can someone forward the saves for The College v0.9 With all the Achievements Completed. I lost my save and had to restart the game from the beginning. Unfortunately, I completed the Achievements out of order and can not do 29) Enter the Island and 30) The savoir. Thanks in advance.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
why male render is so ugly.. idk why devs are creating so creepy guys.. checked screenshots - no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: ihl86
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes