1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Interesting game, guess I'll never know the end, I use linux, wine does run it, so have to use web site from gamcore.com but alway get stuck on Tammie's house:

from fgn.cdn.serverable.com say's
file not found:/data/scenario/casa_timmy_00.ks

Would be nice to be to down load the web vision. then could figure what is wrong, suspect it's case issue. Linux is case sensitive

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just to add to the tail of that..

38) Punishment
f.Var_04>=1
M-F 14:00 Mom's office.
Click button About your job...

Button is under the Tiffany button.
Variable code never updates the value to achievment level. You can keep watching Haley get spanked every day. I'm guessing it's case sensative since the achievement looks for Var_04, but the actual variable is var_04

39) Gauntlet -- you're throwing down the Gauntlet.
f.Ura>=2
Keep visiting the lodge
Monday-Friday 14:00 until achievement met (3-4 times)

40) Flaviya
f.Flaviya>=7
Keep trying the option to go to Giselle and Flavia's room.
achievement triggers on the 7th or 8th time when you finally have sex.

Reactions: itsreal

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
just one question why are .08-.011 n/a has nothing been done to up date the game if not than why add them if they have than why were they not entered

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Look back a few pages, thought it was 01062009 from memory, but you can find it in thread.

Looks like there are a few scenes that were added to OP like the spanking of Haley and talk psychologist that may be new or not added to game yet. Anyone that has played chapter 3 can say what is new? Game does seem interesting, even if I found it very light on content in update 2 and taking way too long to get to the content in game time with the two girls for those quests and not enough moving forward of main story.
i have been looking for the cheat for this ver the-college-v0-11-0 not 1st or 2nd ver

Reactions: Synful62

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i have been looking for the cheat for this ver the-college-v0-11-0 not 1st or 2nd ver
Well my answer was months ago when this version was not out yet. :p Think you can find current code a page ago though ......

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
I'm having trouble finishing the achievement 38 someone who did it tells me, there is also a bug with two overlapping buttons

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So when I tried the game back in 0.3 I was pretty harsh on it for being a tedious grindy chore to play, but sometimes Devs get the hint and implement some QoL improvements. Seeing that there have been 8 updates since then I guess the dev is still interested in keeping the game going.

So I tried installing 0.11 and discovered that the save games don't carry forward? Is the dev doing this on purpose? Does he hate the idea of people actually playing his game? I was really hoping I would be able to update the review and improve the score, but it's pretty demoralizing when i remember the amount of clicking I had to do in version 0.3 to advance the story, which was already moving at a snail's pace.

Reactions: VossJck

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm having trouble finishing the achievement 38 someone who did it tells me, there is also a bug with two overlapping buttons
Click on the button *Behind* the "Tiffany" button.
But you will need to download Ver 0.11.1 to "Complete" the Achievement.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes