1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
just downloaded newest today,tryed 44444 didn't work,also tryed code from 10 no dice.Anyone have the correct code?

bennybottom

Jul 24, 2017
Wow a great game. The paddling is great, then i missing the paddling marks of this perfekt bottom. this Marks making the game perfekt. And i hope more spanking scenes. Thanks

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Tried this game once without fan walkthrough, impossible.
Tried it now ith a fanmade walkthrough, still many achievments impossible to get, maybe bugs maybe one wrong click hours ago.
Can't buy anything, can't get transparency etc.
Disappointed.:(

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
After finished "Acting Lessons" and "Being a dik" all other similar games with those renders / models (whatever they are) look so cheap and boring. And the protagonist of "the college" is so.. so ugly.. guys you really like this "game"? I checked screenshots - thanks, no

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
After finished "Acting Lessons" and "Being a dik" all other similar games with those renders / models (whatever they are) look so cheap and boring. And the protagonist of "the college" is so.. so ugly.. guys you really like this "game"? I checked screenshots - thanks, no
It's currently sitting at 1.3 stars, so "liked" is probably not the best way to describe it.

This game is frustrating because it could be a decent time waster/fap game if weren't so damn player hostile.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Installation says extract and run, but I do that and sound plays but there's no screen or anything. or window. The icon shows up on the task bar but there's nothing there. No window itself. Do I need something else?

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes