1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Nickthehat

Feb 4, 2021
The thing that annoys me about this game is that you never know when you've come to the end of a thread, or when you should keep grinding and continue talking to someone, because eventually she'll change her answers. There's exactly one thread so far where I've been told there's nothing else (for the moment) with a cute girl showing up to tell me to come back after another update (Mom's friend sunbathing). I'm about 2/3 the way through the achievements, but I still haven't gotten the first blowjob because apparently the walkthrough is described incorrectly or I'm doing it wrong (insert rude comment here). For instance, Lollis wants you to fuck the girls in his harem, he's let me watch him doing it...and now he tells me to return when things are ready. It almost sounds as if I am supposed to somehow ready things (not sure how I would do that, they're his harem) but it might just be the guy's English, which is often awkward. I agree with a previous poster who asserted that a native English speaker should go through the dialog with the author to essentially translate whatever he writes in (I think it's Italian) to English or at least American.

Nickthehat

Feb 4, 2021
For instance I've gotten my theraputic massage from Zhang several times, and she tells me I have to return for more...but there's no indication that there's more too this, or not...nothing happens, my mental health never improves, etc.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
For instance I've gotten my theraputic massage from Zhang several times, and she tells me I have to return for more...but there's no indication that there's more too this, or not...nothing happens, my mental health never improves, etc.
You may have to look elsewhere for your mental health... if you are stuck, you might reveiw the latest 'walk-through' to complete the task.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You may have to look elsewhere for your mental health... if you are stuck, you might reveiw the latest 'walk-through' to complete the task.
If you are playing a later version that 0.9.0 ( I think) your Mental Health will Max out at 10 points.
After getting massage and talking to Timmy, Await future update.

Reactions: NorthernGent

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just finished a new game started with v14.1 and completed the 50 tasks without relevant problems.

I noticed :
- If you talk to Natasha about India's street dance and then chat with India, there is some dialog which is not translated.
- If you don't have enough money to buy the lockpicks, the lockpicks may vanish from the shop menu. Talk to Timmy about lockpicks to get them back into the menu.
- After buying the gas masks and the lockpicks, both items may still appear in the shop menu.

Nickthehat

Feb 4, 2021
I don't think I'm doing Transparency (#19) correctly. My ballet is 35 (what can I say, I'm stupid and stubborn, been playing too long) but I'm never given options in Music. I sat there for a week solid, no one ever gave me an option...and without it I can't do this achievement, or several that follow it (purchasing lockpicks, watching Leliana, etc.). Rather frustrating.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't think I'm doing Transparency (#19) correctly. My ballet is 35 (what can I say, I'm stupid and stubborn, been playing too long) but I'm never given options in Music. I sat there for a week solid, no one ever gave me an option...and without it I can't do this achievement, or several that follow it (purchasing lockpicks, watching Leliana, etc.). Rather frustrating.
It takes a really long time for the Leliana events to start ... expect around 5-10 weeks for her events.

For 19) Transparency :
" Go at least 5 times to Leliana the Music Teacher [8] at Thursday 22:00. "

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
When will u have new update for android?
The one u have is for 0.10.1 would love to have the new one plz.
Is there going to be a update for android?
Can anyone tell me where I can get 014.1 update for the android?
This is a great game and like playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes