1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just started playing this for the first time. After being forced to go to the formerly all-girls college, MC is then drugged and raped by a group of students who are part of a cult. He is drugged again and returned to his room after being kicked in the balls thrice.

After visiting his mother to advise her of this crime, he is blown off. After telling his roommate, she advises him to just let it go and move on.

I now want to delete the game to symbolize MC running the fuck away from that crazy shit hole.

Add to this the things the player knows that the MC doesn't (parents are in cahoots about railroading MC to the college, sister is the one to rape him).

Please let me know if this gets better VERY quickly or if this continues for too much longer. I read the overview that MC will dominate the school, but my MC is about to become a school shooter at this rate.

popay_saylor

Oct 7, 2017
How to change money
1. Open .exe from game with GARbro
2. F4 for data folder
3. In data folder on your computer find folder scenario and file miro_03_lavora - find money and change. dont be greedy ;)
4. Install TyranoBuilder (i find 1.8.0), create new project (named like exe of the game)
5. Change folder "data" in TyranoBuilder folder "myproject" on "data" with changed script
6. Export your project in Win mode
7. Change files in game

Now when you work on Miro, you earn as much as you want. Its work for me

Reactions: piratedom

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update. Fortunately, we can now continue with this game. (y)

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
52) is not correct you need 11 Fame that stand not in your walkthrough so you must update your walkthrough. Without your talking endless and don`t solve it.
Are you sure? because I had Fame 8 and got the achievement

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Are you sure? because I had Fame 8 and got the achievement
No I am wrong sorry it is random so you can get it fast after the first time or after the fifth time or more (I try a little around).

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes