1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Here's a quicksave with a money hack. Gives you 8710$. Next to that:
Fame=6, Academic performance=67, FBI=1 and Lodge=1.
Achievements all but 13 and 15.

Rename the file to The_College_tyrano_quick_save.sav and replace the file in the main folder of the game.
Nice try. And Thnx for posting. But... may be useless for others .
This save looks as it has no function if copied on an other system as yours:oops:
I think thats the problem of all tryrano builded games :cry: , on the other hand, games based on renpy are problemeless in changing save_files.

Btw. how could you edit the datas. I tried saveedit but didn´t found the right lines/data for changings.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Nice try. And Thnx for posting. But... may be useless for others .
This save looks as it has no function if copied on an other system as yours:oops:
I think thats the problem of all tryrano builded games :cry: , on the other hand, games based on renpy are problemeless in changing save_files.

Btw. how could you edit the datas. I tried saveedit but didn´t found the right lines/data for changings.
Ok I found my error, I missed do a quick save before in my gaming. Using quick load function after overwriting my file all is fine. Thnx for your posting :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
13) first Blowjob
visit Timmy several times at 4pm in week and on weekends, until you can meet Tiffy at same time
visit Tiffy several times Sat/Sun at 4pm until she talks about joining the college , repeat 2x
then next time talk to Mum at 2pm in her office (new option in menu "Tiffy")
Mum says "no" at first, talk to Tiffy next Saturday 4pm; then talk to mom everyday (4x) about Tiffy; visit Tiffy on Saturday 4pm and next Sunday 4pm now she does a blowjob (without cheating the script) my Stats:
ffamil_594_16072020_071119.jpg
At next weekend at 4pm there is a new option when visiting Tiffany: ffamil_595_16072020_072757.jpg

I´m still working on 14) Amelie :rolleyes: talked around 6 times to her with small efforts but if tried enough (2 times more) there might be an option to go further.:D
But 1st atempt to help Amelie fails. May be there are additional things to do.
Talk to Morrison (9) at 8pm next Monday or next possible date about Amelie´s test.
So you can help Amelie at next Friday 2pm meeting with a surprise at the ending: ffamil_610_16072020_075211.jpg
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
beautiful boobs Amelie (y) :devilish:

And now lets wait for next update. I´m so curious what will the future . :p

Last edited:
Reactions: grego

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Are you serious? So you can't turn off that so-called music from the game that kills your ears. So it was less than a minute and the game was in it ... and delete. And I won’t come back until there reads REN’PY, because these alternative game engines usually have one common denominator, playing with them is like trying to commit suicide with a cheese planer. The nerves go sooner rather than later.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Too mutch grinding and few sex scenes.

Beginning of the game is good,it made good impresion on me.
After that, when i was supposed to visit classes, this good impresion faded.
Classes are boring and only time when i was able to interact with someone is at night time 22:00-24:00.
Weekends are good only for skipping days. Tryed to find someone to interact with, but no one is there.
Game also freezed, when i wanted to talk to girl with short hair at literature class.

There is only one femdom scene, or if you can call it femdom. It´s more reverse rape.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
are there sex scenes (excl the mc rape). Also how the hell do i progress, any way to track quests ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a prime example of a sandbox with way too little sand yet. Some nice renders, girls look good, but way too much is not in the game yet and that makes the grind unbearable, also too many freezes atm and partly still Italian texts there in convos. This can become a pretty good game with the setup, but it needs content first badly and not just sex.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I downloaded "The College 0.2" and began play. I was impressed with the visual appearance of the game, graphic design is above normal, 3d renders are nice, game play is grindy (but not bad), interesting story line... <Sigh> But can someone find the Orkin Man? This game is buggy as hell. So far the game froze (and I had to load from game-play too far back because I hadn't saved enough). <Shucks> THANKS to all the players who post 'helpful' posts on this thread.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am Playing V0.1 Without using the cheat code,
Could anyone inform me if it is possible to raise your Mental Health above 3 ?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I tried playing the game. Got through 3 minutes. Initiation, cool, whatever. Getting kicked in the balls. Didn't sign up for that. Go to ballet class, talk to a girl, and now at a screen I can't pass. Chose the "You know what you did" option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversations are a slog fest, most of the time taking twice as long to get through the conversation as it should. The image reloads and then the text box reloads. Seems like each should be able to happen, as I can see the text change for a split second before everything is reloaded.

I seriously cringed when I saw that this was not RenPy or Unity. My fears were realized trying to get through only 3 minutes of this game. I don't understand why people try to reinvent the wheel if they're not going to make a valid try at it. Ping me when things get cleaned up.

Reactions: NorthernGent
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes