1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I gave it a second chance, avoiding doing what I did initially. There is very little progress to make and it takes forever to make it. As stated by someone earlier, sandbox is fine, but you need more sand if you're gonna make one. As it stands currently, this game is not worth the grind it takes to get anywhere.

Even though I didn't get locked out in that initial conversation with the girl in Ballet class, I eventually got locked out in a similar manner in the Library talking with Jun. I click her bubble and everything disappears. I gave up after that.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
are there sex scenes (excl the mc rape). Also how the hell do i progress, any way to track quests ?
Click on "Home" icon (To the left of the "City Map" icon, On notice board click on left image/note to track which quest you have done.
If you are asking about an ingame hint system ? then sorry I do not believe there is one in the game.

Reactions: riddo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please Note:- If you have Version 0.1 and are thinking about upgrading to Version 0.2 please be adware that you *can not* load your V0.1 saves into V0.2 !
(Someone might have a work round for this, but if not we will need to start a new game! )

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Please Note:- If you have Version 0.1 and are thinking about upgrading to Version 0.2 please be adware that you *can not* load your V0.1 saves into V0.2 !
(Someone might have a work round for this, but if not we will need to start a new game! )
You just have to copy "The_College_tyrano_data.sav" from your 0.1 game folder to your 0.2 game folder.

works fine for me

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
13) first Blowjob
visit Timmy several times at 4pm in week and on weekends, until you can meet Tiffy at same time
visit Tiffy several times Sat/Sun at 4pm until she talks about joining the college , repeat 2x
then next time talk to Mum at 2pm in her office (new option in menu "Tiffy")
Mum says "no" at first, talk to Tiffy next Saturday 4pm; then talk to mom everyday (4x) about Tiffy; visit Tiffy on Saturday 4pm and next Sunday 4pm now she does a blowjob (without cheating the script) my Stats:
View attachment 732237
At next weekend at 4pm there is a new option when visiting Tiffany: View attachment 732241

I´m still working on 14) Amelie :rolleyes: talked around 6 times to her with small efforts but if tried enough (2 times more) there might be an option to go further.:D
But 1st atempt to help Amelie fails. May be there are additional things to do.
Talk to Morrison (9) at 8pm next Monday or next possible date about Amelie´s test.
So you can help Amelie at next Friday 2pm meeting with a surprise at the ending: View attachment 732247
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
beautiful boobs Amelie (y) :devilish:

And now lets wait for next update. I´m so curious what will the future . :p
Have tried to follow your method for No 13 and have asked Mon about Tiffany but all i get is being told to try harder!
What do you mean by (X4) ?
A:- Ask Mom about Tiffany once each day for 4 days ? (DONE)
B:- Ask Mom about Tiffany FOUR times each day for a week ? (DONE)
C:- Ask Mom about Tiffany once each day for four WEEKS ?
P.S. should speak to Amelie 16:00 Tuesday after quest to gain Fame+1

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Have tried to follow your method for No 13 and have asked Mon about Tiffany but all i get is being told to try harder!
What do you mean by (X4) ?
A:- Ask Mom about Tiffany once each day for 4 days ? (DONE)+
B:- Ask Mom about Tiffany FOUR times each day for a week ? (DONE)
C:- Ask Mom about Tiffany once each day for four WEEKS ?
P.S. should speak to Amelie 16:00 Tuesday after quest to gain Fame+1
How often has you visited Timmy to meet Tiffany? You need to talk to Tiffany several times before you see Mom at 2pm (best each day ) until the menu changes to an added option "Tiffany". In my play it lasts 4 meetings on following days in one week with Tiffany and Mom after the menu changed. But may be you need a special number of points before it works. I am not really understanding how the game works to fullfill the quests. Allthough I confess that I used a here posted game-Save to encrease the points before.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How often has you visited Timmy to meet Tiffany? You need to talk to Tiffany several times before you see Mom at 2pm (best each day ) until the menu changes to an added option "Tiffany". In my play it lasts 4 meetings on following days in one week with Tiffany and Mom after the menu changed. But may be you need a special number of points before it works. I am not really understanding how the game works to fullfill the quests. Allthough I confess that I used a here posted game-Save to encrease the points before.
Managed to do it , not sure what did it , It was either
A:- Asking about Tiffany 30 times ! ( 1 wk once a day, 1 wk 4x a day, 1 wk once a day)
B:- Asking about Tiffany for 3 weeks !

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Managed to do it , not sure what did it , It was either
A:- Asking about Tiffany 30 times ! ( 1 wk once a day, 1 wk 4x a day, 1 wk once a day)
B:- Asking about Tiffany for 3 weeks !
Lol you have way more patience as I do, I could not even bring myself to finish those two achievements first blowjob and spite Amelie with having same scenes all the time and freezes for Yuu and such after first two weeks. :p

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Lol you have way more patience as I do, I could not even bring myself to finish those two achievements first blowjob and spite Amelie with having same scenes all the time and freezes for Yuu and such after first two weeks. :p
Have you done the side quest with Amelie? You need keep talking to her in room 6 until you get Fame + 1, It should carry on in the future. [You need to finish the Amelie (Chem) quest to finish this side quest]

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have you done the side quest with Amelie? You need keep talking to her in room 6 until you get Fame + 1, It should carry on in the future. [You need to finish the Amelie (Chem) quest to finish this side quest]
No I gave up before because I got bored, since not enough new content to get through the days. Will remember though for if more content is added to game. Renders are good, story might even be interesting if not overdone or too slow. Just needs more content and less freezes. :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No I gave up before because I got bored, since not enough new content to get through the days. Will remember though for if more content is added to game. Renders are good, story might even be interesting if not overdone or too slow. Just needs more content and less freezes. :)
Next week we should get V0.3 and V0.1Fix that should help.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
Is it bad that after the opening rape scene with the sorority, the first thing I wanted to do was find the sister and beat her up? How is the MC dense enough not to have figured that part out. I mean, at that point in the story I wouldn't have any incentive to care if I get kicked out of this school. Having been raped day one I would be on a rampage.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is it bad that after the opening rape scene with the sorority, the first thing I wanted to do was find the sister and beat her up? How is the MC dense enough not to have figured that part out. I mean, at that point in the story I wouldn't have any incentive to care if I get kicked out of this school. Having been raped day one I would be on a rampage.
Well if you talk to a few girls, think it is bani you know MC suspects it was his sis and yes that is one of the weird things you can do nothing with that and then ofc also the claim from haley your sis said you raped her. Then the content you do have are two totally unrelated quests that take month of ingame time to complete while nothing else goes on in the story. Hopefully next updates help that.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
If I was treated like the MC was I would be out for blod. At the very least I would contact the police and sue the collage for kidnap and abuse. If that failed a baseball bat and go to town on the sorority, vengeance would be harsh and sweet. Not one building left un burned unless the guilty people was served up by the rest. No one should ever let such treatment go, especially not a mother and/or father, several students would be expelled and arrested/jailed for that incident alone.

Death is what all abusers deserve!

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
If I was treated like the MC was I would be out for blod. At the very least I would contact the police and sue the collage for kidnap and abuse. If that failed a baseball bat and go to town on the sorority, vengeance would be harsh and sweet. Not one building left un burned unless the guilty people was served up by the rest. No one should ever let such treatment go, especially not a mother and/or father, several students would be expelled and arrested/jailed for that incident alone.

Death is what all abusers deserve!
Don't take this game so personal, it's just fiction, you know?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
O.3 is out. So far no new "Quests"
You can now talk to Penny in Room 6 at 20:00-22:00 Wednesday.
You can now talk to Preston in Room 11 at 18:00-20:00 Friday.
And you now get $10 per day working at the cafe.

Reactions: DA22
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes