1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
OMG!
You still get stuck when talking to Ju in the library on wednesday 22.00. This error has been there since 0.1, isn't it about time to get it fixed??

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Look back a few pages, thought it was 01062009 from memory, but you can find it in thread.

Looks like there are a few scenes that were added to OP like the spanking of Haley and talk psychologist that may be new or not added to game yet. Anyone that has played chapter 3 can say what is new? Game does seem interesting, even if I found it very light on content in update 2 and taking way too long to get to the content in game time with the two girls for those quests and not enough moving forward of main story.
that cheat code only ends in ERROR, doesnt work 01062009.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
that cheat code only ends in ERROR, doesnt work 01062009.
Then is likely changed for this version of the game, I have no further info unfortunately, but saveeditoronline does work. Just be aware that all saves are in the file you upload, so choose correct save and do not add any points to girls or meeting with girls, unless you want loads of freezes.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
While female domination is in the tags (and I hope it stays), I saw people complaining about the "abuse" they get from the girls (probably they never heard about femdom). But I do wonder myself why is the game not tagged with male domination as well, seeing how the stated goal of the game seem to deviate from the femdom tag - sadly for me. It would be better for everyone if we could clear up the fetishes in the game: is it a game with both options open or is it geared towards one? If the latter, then it would be nice to know so we can decide if its a game worth investing our time into. Whoever knows the answer, thanks in advance!

Reactions: Thorsten_T

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
Really not a fan of the bum fuck lazy dick MC. I don't know why this template is used so often. Its a shame too the other characters have decent personality to them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
help I can't unlock the rest, who can help me thank you
View attachment 743390
The replies to all are in thread I think, but 9, 13 and 15 will take you a couple of weeks to a month of in game time together with a time table of the girls. For 9 speak to someone in dormitory and meet her on Saturday evenings in park, so do not work on Saturdays. 13 is meeting Timmy number of times, then meet someone at his house at weekends, so again no working those days, talk to mom, meet again in weekend and so on. the spite, talk to the girl in chemistry class 4 times, fail test, talk chem professor and then succeed test(might need to have enough chem points to start or succeed ). (Again you only have one chance a week to talk to her so prioritize it)

Basically 13 and 15 are at this moments long grinds that miss the supporting story game play and other events yet to make them fun to play, I would wait for later version before completing them, when might be more fun.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions, its cool if you disagree.

• Player named characters tend to be generic bland storytelling. (warning sign)
  • Writing feels like someone who has English as a 2nd language. Awkward word usage.
  • Image quality is average at best. Image shading isn't that good and is distracting to me.
  • The models come in skinny teen with B cups and adults are ludicrous sized tits. Note all teens bodies are the same, all adults bodies are the same. No real size variation, other than the two age groups. Very disappointing.
  • Mixed animations. Some BAD 5 frame animations, and some average but not smooth animations. No physics in the animation, so they look unnatural.
  • No real game direction.
  • Randomly clicking places for events isn't fun.
I'm done. While I like teenagers looking like teenagers, the thin plot doesn't work for me. The game play isn't fun for me. Not even going to give a rating.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Updated Time Table for V0.3.
Except for talking to Penny and getting more at the cafe, I think that's it for V0.3

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
The game still hang up on some screens very annoying. Also to complete quest very difficult as information low.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes