1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
A native english speaker really needs to go through and proofread this. couldn't get through the fight with mcs sister like 2 minutes into the game.

Reactions: Cirdon

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The game needs some kind of hint system. There's nothing in the game mechanic to lead you to something.

New tasks in this build.

16. Unlock location Lodge
  • Poor description, we know were the lodge is located, that's not the task. We need to get into the lodge.
  • Navigation to the lodge changed to have an arrow toward the lodge and you can approach right after mandatory courses. All that happens is a guard gives robotic warnings and then punches you. MC looks more pathetic than ever. The only thing I can take is a hint is the last MC script line, "maybe next time... " so keep getting hit until you eventually don't? You're assaulted by someone on the campus and again, you don't go to authority, you don't talk to your therapist about it, you just go back to get assaulted the next day... great.
17. Spy Elodie and Giselle
  • There's a picture of the two of them in the library, so I assume at some point either Giselle in the library on a Tuesday at 22:00 or Elodie library Friday at 22:00 will have both of them one time.
18. Make a good impression
  • Either someone is going to introduce you to someone and you have forewarning to prepare and make a good impression or it's about someone we've already been introduced to, so we need to work harder in that class, at that job, or on that golf course to form a good impression. Since it doesn't say first impression, there's no way to tell.
No wonder the dev posts a walk-through on his patreon with every release. Hint to developers, if you need to post a walk through every time, you are not making the required actions clear enough in the game. Fix your game.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I almost clicked download...but Tyrano...*shudder* I can't express how much I hate Tyrano Builder.

Was still gonna give it a chance...but is it really that grindy?

Reactions: lnppo

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Was still gonna give it a chance...but is it really that grindy?
Yes, it is really that grindy.

You have to know your class schedule, go to those classes at the appropriate times on the appropriate day, and yet know when you need to do some other event in a different room for a given task to move forward.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, if anyone is on the Devs patreon can you please report a bug that when you go to the Lodge or go to your Mother's house the day & time in the upper right is erased and won't refresh until you advance time. Even saving closing the game, starting again and loading the save doesn't fix it.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So has the mc been changed yet or is it still the overtuned sissy ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The game needs some kind of hint system. There's nothing in the game mechanic to lead you to something.

New tasks in this build.

16. Unlock location Lodge
  • Poor description, we know were the lodge is located, that's not the task. We need to get into the lodge.
  • Navigation to the lodge changed to have an arrow toward the lodge and you can approach right after mandatory courses. All that happens is a guard gives robotic warnings and then punches you. MC looks more pathetic than ever. The only thing I can take is a hint is the last MC script line, "maybe next time... " so keep getting hit until you eventually don't? You're assaulted by someone on the campus and again, you don't go to authority, you don't talk to your therapist about it, you just go back to get assaulted the next day... great.
17. Spy Elodie and Giselle
  • There's a picture of the two of them in the library, so I assume at some point either Giselle in the library on a Tuesday at 22:00 or Elodie library Friday at 22:00 will have both of them one time.
18. Make a good impression
  • Either someone is going to introduce you to someone and you have forewarning to prepare and make a good impression or it's about someone we've already been introduced to, so we need to work harder in that class, at that job, or on that golf course to form a good impression. Since it doesn't say first impression, there's no way to tell.
No wonder the dev posts a walk-through on his patreon with every release. Hint to developers, if you need to post a walk through every time, you are not making the required actions clear enough in the game. Fix your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirdon

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Game locked. I don't feel like grinding again to get back to where I was. I didn't save and there's no auto-save.

Cheat codes for 0.4?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This might be bugged as there is no Time nor date in the top right of the screen .
This might mean that the game is not aware of the number of times you visit the lodge,
There fore you can not complete 16
( I have visited the lodge for over a week and have seen no changes to the scenes)
Same thing happens if you go to the city and click on Mom's house. Either will cause your time display to go white until you advance time. The game seems to still know what time it is since it advances to the next time slot properly.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes