1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I really wished the game would be in ren'py. This would make it much easier to see what really is in the game and what is missed, to write a walkthrough, help debugging, etc. Save/Load is also much more comfortable with ren'py.

(The concept of the game reminds me of Leisure Yacht, a sandbox game where the player is sent to a yacht with female guests and mostly female staff and works undercover for the FBI. The player spends a lot of time increasing stats to later learn that most of those stats are never used. Leisure Yacht had a good start with many interesting characters/cute girls and some good cgs but then it took years waiting for more content and finally it turned into a big disappointment with nonsense story. Leisure Yacht used a similar (non-ren'py) engine and was originally written in italian language.)

So far the content of "The College" seems to be very limited for a v0.3. It's mostly the prologue, some basic concepts and some talking and lots of teasing, a destroyed clothing accident and a blowjob.

Problems I encountered :

- There should be a hint that talking several times to mom is required to unlock the locations on the city map.
- Wednesday 22-24 : talking to Ju in the library will stall the game. Need to reload a previous save to continue, so save regularly.
- Thursday 16-22 : Once Preston's secret is uncovered, going to Preston's class at 16 o'clock will automatically lead to mc hide in the room to watch a repeat of the blowjob scene and loose 3 time slots.
- Saturday : working at the cafe makes the game jump to next morning, so mc misses the midnight meeting with FBI.
- Sometimes the day and time information gets lost until the screen is restored (e.g. by calling the Achievement screen.)
- Several dialogs do not check events, e.g. the mc knows about Spencer's Secret Service activities before talking to mom or Amelie quest has progressed but in some scenes the old dialog from before the quest is repeated.
- Some quests take forever since they require many single steps and each step can only be done once a week.

* In general it feels strange that saying hello to a girl without relevant dialogue uses up a 2 hour time slot.
* When in his room (home) to talk to Bani on the other bed the player has to call the College map and select the dormitory.
* The screens (mostly) have only one version independent of time of the day. (sunshine at midnight)
* There are no weekend campus activities at the college. (maybe in a later version of the game.)
* The screen 08-14 mandatory classes is useless and boring. It would be more enjoyable if e.g. the screen would show a scene from the classes with several girls, e.g. a set of 5 screens, one for each day of the week (MON-FRI) and maybe some special screens for weekend (breakfast with the girls or so).
* 10 $ for half a day of work at the cafe is a beggarly wage.

The game needs more tags :
- incest (mc is "raped" by own twin sister on day 1) and
- humour (
** Everybody knows about the SECRET lodge.
** Female teachers tell male mc to become the head of the local secret SISTERhood of Lilith and to dominate the girls.
** Undercover FBI agent uses bike with visible FBI logo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
All Girls 2.jpg

All the girls in one picture :
Amelie, Bani, Sally -- Flaviya, Elodie , Cyra -- Giselle, Haley, Doriana -- Ju, Penny, India

Cover art (from patreon page) :

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And here is some art from an older patreon post :

The college update
I'm working very hard on "the college" i got results that satisfy me very much. I will most likely be able to release a first version of the game in late May and early June.
Here are some of the more than 500 images that will be present already in the first version.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well hopefully that means we get the content that we need to make the sandbox feel less empty and drive the opening story of the lodge forward and not another long quest chain where we need a month of in game time to complete it or more while further nothing happens besides a bj or some titties. :p
I went through some of the older posts on patreon. Some art is from march, april, may when the dev had a kickstarter campaign.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I went through some of the older posts on patreon. Some art is from march, april, may when the dev had a kickstarter campaign.
So we are talking future or never content. Hope is first since the game has potential, but needs loads of content.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So we are talking future or never content. Hope is first since the game has potential, but needs loads of content.
The kickstarter campaign was in march/april and had march 2021 as target date for a release version. I hope the dev has lots of good ideas and continues the game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Firstly, really nice renders. :)

Secondly the game freezes a lot. :(

Thirdly: reacting to a line shared by someone above: "Female teachers tell male mc to become the head of the local secret SISTERhood of Lilith and to dominate the girls."

Will there be a sub path for the MC or not? If not, then its not for me :(, and PLEASE adjust the tag accordingly. Right now the tag says its female domination, but if its a harem game with the MC dominating the girls :(, then it should be changed to male domination. Or if both paths are present :), then it also needs an additional tag, and a clarification.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Thirdly: reacting to a line shared by someone above: "Female teachers tell male mc to become the head of the local secret SISTERhood of Lilith and to dominate the girls."

Will there be a sub path for the MC or not? If not, then its not for me :(, and PLEASE adjust the tag accordingly. Right now the tag says its female domination, but if its a harem game with the MC dominating the girls :(, then it should be changed to male domination. Or if both paths are present :), then it also needs an additional tag, and a clarification.
The femdom tag is likely there for the reverse rape while tied up under influence of chloroform by hiss twin sister during a ritual. Also in the preview pics there is at leasst one scene of the headmistress ( his mom) spanking a female student with a bat (I did not see it in game yet). No idea though what rest femdom will be and if will include MC. It is certainly possible with all those female teachers and psychologist they will give him live teaching with him as sub.

Reactions: Aseratrix

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

The description of the game by the dev so far :

"THE COLLEGE
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.

Game content

Dating sim
College girls
Teen
Anal
Big tits
Blowjob
Lesbian
Blackmail
Humiliation
Bondage
Male protagonist
Curvy girl
"

Hostility of the girls = femdom (?)
Eventually to dominate them and become the new leader = harem + maledom (?)

I still wonder how mc can become leader of a sisterhood (without crossdressing/transformation)?

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is it possible to get Mental Health (therapy) beyond 3 points?
My mc won't talk about his first day on college trauma ... (except for one scene where she asks him if the girls sodomized him.)

There are 2 massage scenes with therapist in the data which I don't remember from the game.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The description of the game by the dev so far :

"THE COLLEGE
After a bad disappointment received by his father, the protagonist of "the college" is forced to attend the Baskerville college, a women’s university for extremely wealthy people. MC is forced to register due to the authority of his mother: principal of Baskerville college.
Secrets, blackmail, harassment, betrayals, but also precious friendships and sincere feelings will be at the center of "the college".
MC will not only have to survive the hostility of the girls, but will eventually be forced to dominate them and become the new leader of the entire college.

Game content

Dating sim
College girls
Teen
Anal
Big tits
Blowjob
Lesbian
Blackmail
Humiliation
Bondage
Male protagonist
Curvy girl
"

Hostility of the girls = femdom (?)
Eventually to dominate them and become the new leader = harem + maledom (?)

I still wonder how mc can become leader of a sisterhood (without crossdressing/transformation)?

If you scroll up to the top you'll see the following tag:

Plus the tags: Blackmail, Humiliation, Bondage does not qualify who has the active and who has the passive role in the story. The game description does hint at it, but story-wise one could expect him not to succeed, aka to have two separate paths. Anyways I just needed clarification, because I seriously detest male domination, and needed to know if the game will be only as such.

There are two sets of tags, apparently they do not match. In any case, seeing where this is probably going, I won't like the game. Luckily I don't have to, there are other games for me to like, and I am sure there will be plenty of people liking this one, because overall it does look nice.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.3.1 Fix is out.
But there is a problem with the Home ,City, College and Time buttons.
have informed Deva , Hopefully the Fix will be Fixed soon.
If you click on any one of them they will ALL disappear!

UPDATE This had now been fixed

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
not a fan of the mc, but i guess it's ok... game crashed almost as fast as I got out of the tutorial so I'm not gonna play more,gonna wait for updates that fixes that stuff. But since it's an odd engine that's probably never

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I just closed the game when it totally changed from being a normal VN with few choices to become a school sandbox simulator where you have multiple classes every day and grades in every class. Guess I missed the sandbox tag.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes