1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
17: Go to Library 22:00 Friday.
There's some additional trigger needed, if I do that I just get

Elodie: Hi MC, nice to see you!​
Elodie: I would love to talk to you a bit but i'm very busy, see you!​
MC: Um .. okay, bye.​
Yet time does not advance, it's still Friday at 22:00, so something went askew. There's no place else in the library that seems clickable. Staying in the library and clicking advance time does just that and you're at home location Saturday morning at 10 am.

Reactions: exer059

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There's some additional trigger needed, if I do that I just get

Elodie: Hi MC, nice to see you!​
Elodie: I would love to talk to you a bit but i'm very busy, see you!​
MC: Um .. okay, bye.​
Yet time does not advance, it's still Friday at 22:00, so something went askew. There's no place else in the library that seems clickable. Staying in the library and clicking advance time does just that and you're at home location Saturday morning at 10 am.
Oops sorry, have corrected the post.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Same thing happens if you go to the city and click on Mom's house. Either will cause your time display to go white until you advance time. The game seems to still know what time it is since it advances to the next time slot properly.
Going to MC's room and looking at the achivement screen usually refreshes the day and time display.

Reactions: Cirdon

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So is BDSM the primary focus of this game, or just a feature?

I'm hesitant to try it because screenshots make it look like primary focus... Betrayal and blackmail i like, BDSM not so much..

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So is BDSM the primary focus of this game, or just a feature?

I'm hesitant to try it because screenshots make it look like primary focus... Betrayal and blackmail i like, BDSM not so much..
So far in what's in the game you have one BDSM/rape scene where the MC is non-consentually tied up and forced to have sex with his sister then kicked in the balls. The paddling graphic you see in the screen shots is not currently utilized in the game.

There's not a whole lot of other sex scenes currently in the game and none others where the MC is participating.

I'd pass for at least three or four updates to see if any substance appears. Right now it's a joyless grindfest.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hopefully 4.1 fixes these three achievements.
At the moment it doesn't matter if the achivements register or not since there is no more content included.

As far as I can see from extracted data this update adds only 3 scenes :
Biblioteca_Giselle_Elodie : 4 images (library scene)
Loggia_Ura : 10 images (lodge scene)
Cortile_Gruppo : 6 images (courtyard scene)

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
It's really boring... Just go to classes, no interaction with the girls, nothing to do besides learning... Really boring. Or is there something, that I not detected in the game. (The boy was raped, since then only going to school....)

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
It's really boring... Just go to classes, no interaction with the girls, nothing to do besides learning... Really boring. Or is there something, that I not detected in the game. (The boy was raped, since then only going to school....)
you can interact with the girls after the morning class you dont have to go to the other classes you can go to any of the building and take the the girls and the mom also

PHW

May 14, 2020
What an awful game, you cant do anything other than attend classes, No walk through to even suggest what the hell you're meant to do

Reactions: StarHam

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What an awful game, you cant do anything other than attend classes, No walk through to even suggest what the hell you're meant to do
Yes there is , Please look through earlier post By Cirdon or Crank085 etc
Or these might help

Reactions: Subyan
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes