1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

Douille

Dec 12, 2018
New Game,
I put my name,
I watched the intro,
And that's it ...

How can a boy be so retarded ? He fight with the girl and when the mom came, he just became another shitty ass ?

I'm a submissive boy but that don't mean I would let other step on me on my everyday life.

Game deleted.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.4.2 is out.
This is a bug fix and addresses the Achievement 16 issue.
However I gave it a quick try last night and would recommend either restarting the game,
Or if using saves from the end of 0.3.1.
As there appears to be an issue where 0.4.2 fails to Record that you have already done Achievement 18,
yet denies you the chance to repeat the quest.

[NB 0.5 is due for release in 10 days]
(Will try again today form end of 0.3.1 {if I can find it}, and will post if it works or not)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.4.2 is out.
This is a bug fix and addresses the Achievement 16 issue.
However I gave it a quick try last night and would recommend either restarting the game,
Or if using saves from the end of 0.3.1.
As there appears to be an issue where 0.4.2 fails to Record that you have already done Achievement 18,
yet denies you the chance to repeat the quest.

[NB 0.5 is due for release in 10 days]
(Will try again today form end of 0.3.1 {if I can find it}, and will post if it works or not)
UPDATE.

The Achievement Board error has already been Fixed by Deva.
If you have it , please re-download 0.4.2 to fix it.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
ugggh... saw this game on SVS & it looked interesting so i downloaded it & started playing... damn i hate terrano games!!

The models of the girls look ok but I think I'll wait until this is nearly finished & try playing it again.

Reactions: StarHam

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some more cover art and news from patreon :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 22, 2020 at 12:20 AM
"... This version [4.2] fixes some bugs that you have reported. In about 10 days 0.5 will be released with new achievements."

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Just tried it - way too grindy.
Even with cheat code still too much of having to randomly visit places just in case someone is there and then only get one or two lines of dialogue which give little help (or none) about how to advance any character.
For the first 4 or 5 visits to a class it is the same scene and dialogue meaning 5 or 6 keystrokes with nothing new every time. Pah!

Life is too short for this. I have deleted this game and will not return.

Reactions: StarHam

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yh thats the only version i could get my paws on whats wrong
The last official update for "The College" was Version 0.4.2, And that was to fix the "Achievement Board", Which was not recording when you completed Achievement 16,17 and 18.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes