1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
So. I came for this:
Capture1.PNG

Why do I get the impression, however, that this...
Capture2.PNG
...will not make an appearance in any of the sex scenes?

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I like the art of girls and teachers and a plot that makes me a victim of reverse rape and reverse bullying attracts me a lot. But the game is confusing and very boring. You will have to re-do it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The shared version seems broken. There are 3 new events, but talking to mom about laundry is nothing special and when going for one of the other events there is only a sign "work in progress" and when going for the third the game just hangs and you got to go back and load a savegame. Maybe better wait for next version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The gameplay, interface, and reaction speed of the game, makes it unbearable.

This is nothing but a grindfest. Kudos to anyone with enough patience to see anything I guess :S

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Mom house shd be for Humility, but honestly Sunbathe I dunno ....
Is there a particular time of day? I went to Mom's house Friday after mandatory courses and the only clickable thing was a four directional arrow like at the golf course, but clicking did nothing but make it disappear and I don't even have map icons on the top to get anywhere.

Edit: If I go there Friday at 16, 18 , 20 , or 22 clicking on that four directional arrow gives me the response that no one is home, so maybe 14 is when I'm supposed to have something happen???

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I can get Mom's trigger to fire Wednesday 16:00 and go through the Laundry sequence. I cannot get Marlene to fire. Every time I try the game goes off to never never land. I click on Mom's house, I see the four arrow icon showing me where to click and when I do, the Fame ... Money display continues to show, but all the map/navigation icons disappear and I can't get anywhere so I have to reload from my last save point.

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a particular time of day? I went to Mom's house Friday after mandatory courses and the only clickable thing was a four directional arrow like at the golf course, but clicking did nothing but make it disappear and I don't even have map icons on the top to get anywhere.

Edit: If I go there Friday at 16, 18 , 20 , or 22 clicking on that four directional arrow gives me the response that no one is home, so maybe 14 is when I'm supposed to have something happen???
Week ends at 16:00-18:00

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Week ends at 16:00-18:00
That's Mom, gives me the same thing that I got Wednesday at 16:00, which I mentioned in my follow up post.

What I cannot get to trigger is Sunbathe.

Digs a bit into the source code.

Problems:

Mental must be greater than or equal to 10. And since this version lets you increase your mental by 1 in each psychology visit, even when you just go there to say you're not ready to talk about what happened yet. (Even though you'll say it all to the fembot guarding the lodge, you can't say it to the psychologist?)

Once you do that, it still fails because the Dev failed to initialize the value properly. It's initialized to 0, yet you can't get the thing to properly fire unless the value ==1

Work around that obstacle and you get to find out the Dev cannot add, because when you get into that script and it sets the value of the variable to 1. Not increments it by one. Sets it to one, the very value it had to be equal to in order to get into the damn script in the first place.

So... a little behind the scenes manipulation to set that variable value to 2 then you'll totally miss step 2 and move to step 3 because the two validations are variable ==2 and variable > 1, both of which are true when the value is 2, so since it reaches value ==2, it goes straight to that step.

That properly sets the value to 3 so you'd be able to make the final visit without the extra work.

And to top it off the text of the interaction if filled with messed up pronouns so he's gorgeous and he has glorious nipples.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
That's Mom, gives me the same thing that I got Wednesday at 16:00, which I mentioned in my follow up post.

What I cannot get to trigger is Sunbathe.

Digs a bit into the source code.

Problems:

Mental must be greater than or equal to 10. And since this version lets you increase your mental by 1 in each psychology visit, even when you just go there to say you're not ready to talk about what happened yet. (Even though you'll say it all to the fembot guarding the lodge, you can't say it to the psychologist?)

Once you do that, it still fails because the Dev failed to initialize the value properly. It's initialized to 0, yet you can't get the thing to properly fire unless the value ==1

Work around that obstacle and you get to find out the Dev cannot add, because when you get into that script and it sets the value of the variable to 1. Not increments it by one. Sets it to one, the very value it had to be equal to in order to get into the damn script in the first place.

So... a little behind the scenes manipulation to set that variable value to 2 then you'll totally miss step 2 and move to step 3 because the two validations are variable ==2 and variable > 1, both of which are true when the value is 2, so since it reaches value ==2, it goes straight to that step.

That properly sets the value to 3 so you'd be able to make the final visit without the extra work.

And to top it off the text of the interaction if filled with messed up pronouns so he's gorgeous and he has glorious nipples.
To do Sunbathing you can just Download v0.5.1.

1.80 star(s) 54 Votes